Samsung I9300 GS3 ICS 4.0.4 arabic + english Firmware
Samsung I9300 GS3 ICS 4.0.4 arabic Firmware
Samsung I9300 PIT file: http://www.mediafire.com/?bb918wlnomt3mep
odin downloader: http://www.mediafire.com/?e699jwhg50bcw9a
I9300XXALE9_OJVALE9_JED_Saudi_Arabia_Android_4.0.4 .zip | 757.2 MB
Firmware Update Steps:
Note: If it is a single file just select into PDA field nd flash it.
- After you run I9300 Odin Flasher check these options: Auto Reboot, Re-Partition, F.Reset Time.
- As you Check Re-Partition option that mean you need to select I9300 PIT file into PIT Field.
- Now select the Firmware Files from its extracted folder in this order:
PDA: CODE_I9300xxxxxx_554452_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md 5
CSC: CSC_Oxx_I9300Oxxxxxx_CL547448_REV00_user_low_noshi p.tar.md5
- At this step you can put the phone into Download Mode:
Press Volume Down button + Power button and after the message appears you have to press Volume Up button to enter the Download Mode of GS3.
- Look at the Odin program's window and if all is OK then you can see the Com number that the phone takes in light blue, If not then make sure that you installed the Samsung USB drivers correctly and try again.
- After the Odin detects your phone you can Click on START button to begin the Update process.
- The Odin flasher will start to check the Files and then will update your phone with the Firmware files that you have selected.
- During this try to not interrupt the operation and wait till the phone rebooted by Odin.
- In case all is OK then you will see PASS! word in Green at Odin program's window.
- Disconnect the GS3 and complete the setup wizard and it is recommended to do Full Reset for the phone with this Code: *2767*3855#.
Dnt frget 2 say tnks if yu lik my post
Dnt make posts to say tnks jus clic tnks
Last edited by jamesjerss; 06-15-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 1 Likes
Originally Posted by jamesjerss
is this full arabic ??
yes it is full arabic .......
good post Thank you yes it is full arabic ....... i cheak
I want full arabic
Is this file have arabic message typing
I ve an S3 stuck on logo but odin stops at Nand write start...Any solution?
Last edited by jamesjerss; 12-03-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Originally Posted by blaiseid
tutorial on how to solve Galaxy S3 stuck at Boot issues:
If you do not have Samsung’s KIES installed, download and install it. Correct USB drivers must be installed, so that programs can communicate with the device. Reboot computer after KIES installation.
Odin 3.04: Download Link
( After download, please unzip this file. and you will get (CF-Root-SGS3-v6.0.tar)
Step 1: Turn your phones into download mode by pressing and holding VolumeDown + Home + Power simultaneously.
Step 2: Start ODIN on PC.
Step 3: Connect the device to your computer using USB.
Step 4: Wait a few seconds, the ODIN screen will show that a device is now connected. If ODIN not detect your device, mean you still not install the s3 driver/ Samsung kies properly or still not enable the Download Mode.
Step 6: Click the PDA button, then select CF-Root-SGS3-v6.0.tar (Note: this is .tar file and not is .zip file!)
Step 7: Press Odin “Start” button. ODIN will start flash the firmware.
Step 8: The device should reboot into CWM Recovery after flash complete.
Now continue to step below:
2. Wipe data, cache partition and Dalvik Cache.
Step 1: Now your Galaxy s3 boot into CWM Recovery .
Step 2: Select wipe data/factory reset and then choose yes. (Press volume button for selection and power button to enter)
Step 3: Select wipe cache partition and the choose yes. (Press volume button for selection and power button to enter)
Step 4: Go to advanced and do Wipe Dalvik Cache and the choose yes. (Press volume button for selection and power button to enter).
Step 6: Now you need power off your S3, so unplug the battery and then plug in again the battery.
Atlast Flash Official Galaxy s3 ROM via Odin
GsmIndia.in Board Browser
Hi. Whenever i download pit file for i93000, I am recicing 4 or 5 files. Which one should I use ?
yu can flash without selecting pit file.but dnt forget to uncheck Re-partition
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes
thanked for this post
does this version has any problem?
no its official firmware.
Originally Posted by hanimehio
Post Thanks / Like - 3 Thanks, 1 Likes