Hi there, we all know that our i9500 comes with a 16GB flash chip. However since samsung squeezed in too much bloatware we have only 8.9GB available.
Now we have an official method by Samsung to expand it to be 11.8GB available to the user.

Before proceeding please know that this will erase all your data including your internal storage, so please make a backup first.
And this method works for me as well as many of my friends, however I do not guarantee success and I do not hold any responsibility if your phone bricks,or your dog doesn't like it or whatever problem you may encounter.

We do this by flashing via Odin a Chinese base firmware kit including kernel, radio, rom ,csc, pit and etc. The "pit" file is a partition table file which contains partition information, so the flash chip will be re-partitioned and thus gives us more user space.

The change starts from Chinese ME5 firmware but I would not recommend ME5 version since the bootloader is locked in some sense and will cause some random problems.
I don't recommend MG9 either since the modem gives problem.

So MG1 is our choice.
I9500ZCUCMG1

You can download it from here:
Let me know if you suffer from slow connection, I can try to make a mirror.
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2250796553

Now unzip the file and you get these:

These files are to be flashed into your I9500 via Odin in Download mode. The adonis_C.pit file is the partition information file that does the magic. However please don't flash it alone. Repartitioning will erase everything including data, system , internal storage and etc, so if you flash pit alone, your phone won't boot because there is nothing to boot.

So I assume you know how to use Odin, so please enter download mode on your I9500, connect it to Odin, and select in Odin the files according to this picture and then press start.

Wait for a few minutes and you're good to go! Check if the phone boots and if you get larger storage. If everything is good, you can then flash a custom recovery via Odin, and then flash whatever custom ROM you want.

I believe this will not cause compatibility problems with international ROM since I have flashed WanamLite, Crash, Arrow Rom and got no problems at all. But anyway keep in mind I do not hold any responsibility if your phone bricks,or your dog doesn't like it or whatever problem you may encounter.