WARNING !!! It will void your warranty and raise the bin counter .
(No need to worry though because i am working on resetting the bin counter so that your warranty comes back)

Why CWM ? Why not a pre-rooted firmware which will not void warranty?

Ans : CWM has many more functionality than stock recovery ! Rooting means to playing around with your device.If some thing goes wrong it you have to flash the whole firmware again instead,backup your ROM through CWM and if something goes wrong restore your backup AS SIMPLE AS THAT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=3-q0zbaxJMA
All you have to do is follow my instructions :

STEP 1 :
-Download and setup ADB drivers for your device
can be found here Drivers !

STEP 2 :
-Download the recovery from here ---> Recovery image !
-Download odin 3 from attachment below !
-Turn of your device and go to odin mode [ Vol down + power + home button (all at the same time) ] release it when you see GT-i9082 logo
-Press vol up to confirm

STEP 3 :
-Now that you are in odin mode connect your device via usb cable !
-Now open Odin3 3.04 that you have downloaded from the attachment !
-If there is a pop-up like Installing ADB drivers let it get finished it is usually updates !!!!
It should look like this

-Make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so dont worry about it,just verify COM is lit up)
-Extract the CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.zip ! Now select PDA and browse to where you have extracted CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.md5 and select it

it should look like this

STEP 4 :

-Click Start

Now you have a cwm touch recovery !!!!

If any one is getting md5 hash value failed while flashing rename "CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.md5 to ""CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar" (remove the .md5) and then flash it !

HOW TO ROOT THE DEVICE :
-Download fix recovery from here ---> here
-Download SuperSu (obviously the latest one) from here ------>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...infire.supersu

-Copy that to externel sdcard (NOT INTERNAL ! )
-Power off your device and press vol up + power + home button (all at once)
-Select install zip from sdcard --->choose zip from sdcard ---> scroll down and select Fix Recovery.zip and again choose zip from sdcard and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.05.zip

Done ! And you are ready to go

Root Uninstaller :
-If you want to unroot(superuser app) download this ---> Click here !

OPTION 1 :
-If you want to unroot keeping CWM alive then flash only the Uninstall_root_SGG.zip (like you flashed SuperSu.zip earlier)

OPTION 2 :
-If you say you don't want any customization(am 1st time guys who is asking how to unroot) and want to keep your phone dead
* follow instructions in option 1 and then flash recovery.tar via Odin ...Congo Samsung's phone is back !