Thread: Galaxy S i9000 - Instalar una ROM Stock con Odin + CWM Recovery

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Cool Galaxy S i9000 - Instalar una ROM Stock con Odin + CWM Recovery

Galaxy S i9000 - Installing a Stock ROM with Odin + CWM Recovery Stock ROM:

This is the original ROM Samsung released with all applications of the manufacturer, does not come rooteada or customized, that is, is the original basis, for example: JVR, JVQ , JVT, JVZ
    ODIN: The PC program in which we can flash a Stock ROM, Kernel or Modem; very useful if you want to go back to a factory stock ROM, or in this case, update Root: The super user allows us to have permits and total system privileges to install, modify or do whatever we want.
    CWM Recovery: It is a way in which we access and gives us multiple development tools, either flash a Cooked ROM, installing kernels or modems, perform a nandroid backup (backup of a ROM), etc.

Cooked ROM: ROM is an altered and modified by anyone or developer, are added normally and performance improvements compared to the original.
    Always a cooked ROM will run faster and more customization than a STOCK, since it eliminates unnecessary files and apps that the manufacturer adds, giving more quickness and more

RAM
    Modem: The Samsungs come with a modem that allows us to manage our WIFI connection and data network, there are many, such as JPY, JVT, etc..

Kernel: The core of the system, if you know Linux already know.
    Okay, I clarified with these terms you can start.

'll give an example with the ROM Stock 2.3.6 JVU, for this, use the ODIN
    Files Needed for Installation: Stock ROM + ODIN 2.3.6 JVUKernel Chainfire for JVU ROOT STEPS: Downloading Access Mode [key combo, Volume down + Home + Power] to press for a second until you exit the screen "dowloading" Use Odin 1.83 (already included in the. zip ROM) Remove the SD card, this is not important, but I prefer to remove it.

Once you download the zip, unzip it to a folder and run the ODIN 1.83 (without connecting the Galaxy to the PC), then activate the following options in ODIN:
    Re-partition , Auto Reboot F. Reset time in PIT, select the file that comes in the zip "s1_odin_20100512.pit" in PDA put

"CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship. tar"
    Phone Stand In the MODEM "MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar" And finally in CSC put "GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI -OXAJVU.tar

"
    The following image was attached to support Tal which, as you see in the image and checking the options, then connect your Galaxy S on "DOWNLOAD MODE" to your PC, and wait for the ODIN will recognize it, then do click START! And wait for flashee.

Finished the process, we will restart our Galaxy, there unplug the PC team and tried the phone, put the Spanish and that ..

Now if we rooting the ROM + Recovery, do the following:

STEPS :
    We put the team back in "DOWNLOADING MODE" remember, even without connecting to the PC. opened ODIN again and mark only the box:
    Auto-Reboot and F.
    Reset Time, NO Re-Partition mark ODIN In the box marked only "PDA" and put the *. tarball we downloaded kernel, in this case, the CF-ROOT JVU After selecting the file and give it to START quickly install and restart the computer EYE:
    These kernels are only for flashearse with ODIN and the ROM JVU 2.3.6, is used as an example for this tutorial.
    then you start your Galaxy, and have the icon "Superuser" in the menu, which means you already have rooteado your team and the CWM Recovery. The Recovery (as explained above) used to install cooked ROMs, and back to wipe the current ROM you possess!
    Last edited by Service Team; 13-11-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: language change it

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Can I put and quit it after?

Thread Information