Thread: Need help about dual speakers of n85

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Default Need help about dual speakers of n85

Hi all, i need help that the loudspeakers of my n85 is producing very bad and low sound compared to my another set n82, i know n85 sound quality is not good becoz of manufacturing issue, so my question is if i replace the speakers of my n85 and put n82's speaker in it, my n85 sound quality will improve or not? N82 sound is realy great and loud, and i want to make my n85 like that. Please reply ASAP, bcoz i am planing to do it today, maybe speakers in n85 are faulty, plz advise me friends

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Please reply me, if i put n82's loudspeakers in my n85, will it produce sound like n82 or their will be no change?

no chenge..................................

GsmIndia.in Team Tom One_Hermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alipk52 View Post
    Hi all, i need help that the loudspeakers of my n85 is producing very bad and low sound compared to my another set n82, i know n85 sound quality is not good becoz of manufacturing issue, so my question is if i replace the speakers of my n85 and put n82's speaker in it, my n85 sound quality will improve or not? N82 sound is realy great and loud, and i want to make my n85 like that. Please reply ASAP, bcoz i am planing to do it today, maybe speakers in n85 are faulty, plz advise me friends
    Please reply me, if i put n82's loudspeakers in my n85, will it produce sound like n82 or their will be no change?
    Sound Quality is Dependen on Make, Model & Hardware by Default..

For Ex. :
    Nokia 6233 & Nokia 3110c's Ringer are Same but Volume Quality is Different..
    Nokia 3110c's Volume is Lower then Nokia 6233..

So you cant Increase Sound Quality & Volume by Changing Ringer..

Hello,

Just changing the spare wont help. There are manying things that put out the result. For Eg: if you plant cactus with rose plant, it will still look like cactus. It can never become rose. So the modification you are trying to do is not supported.

GsmIndia.in Newbie

ok...actualy i read the reviews in internet comparing sound quality of n82 and n85...people saying that n85 has better and louder sound then n82...but its not the case with me...my n85 produces low sound then n82..even in ringer n82 has some bass and loudness..but n85 realy sucks...so is there speaker problem in my n85? i hope now you will get it properly what i wanna know..thanks

ok...actualy i read the reviews in internet comparing sound quality of n82 and n85...people saying that n85 has better and louder sound then n82...but its not the case with me...my n85 produces low sound then n82..even in ringer n82 has some bass and loudness..but n85 realy sucks...so is there speaker problem in my n85? i hope now you will get it properly what i wanna know..thanks

Use Original Ringer if Old One are Damege or Copy to Recover Original Sound Quality and Volume..

GsmIndia.in Newbie

ok.last question....i dont know its damage or not...but reading reviews make me feel that it may be damage..bcoz people say n85 is louder then n82...are they saying true? bcoz my n82 is louder then my n85...

ok.last question....i dont know its damage or not...but reading reviews make me feel that it may be damage..bcoz people say n85 is louder then n82...are they saying true? bcoz my n82 is louder then my n85...

Just Compare your N85's Sound with another N85 and Check..

If its Lower then Other Set you can Change Ringers..

And if Really Lower then other Set's Volume and Still Low after Changing Ringers you can Check Hardware for this..
    Last edited by One_Hermit; 29-09-2010 at 05:44 PM.

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Thanks for helping me...will check it out tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNet4u View Post
    Sound Quality is Dependen on Make, Model & Hardware by Default..

For Ex. :
    Nokia 6233 & Nokia 3110c's Ringer are Same but Volume Quality is Different..
    Nokia 3110c's Volume is Lower then Nokia 6233..

So you cant Increase Sound Quality & Volume by Changing Ringer..
    yes that is true... you can change the speakers

only when the sound crashed or dead speakers...

Thread Information