Thread: Powerful tool to backup/transfer mobile text messages between mobile and PC

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Thumbs up Powerful tool to backup/transfer mobile text messages between mobile and PC

Do you think is difficult and complex for your to backup mobile sms? I recommend a tool called Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1 for you to backup/restore SMS for your mobile. Just 3 clicks and 5 minutes to backup thousands of sms. It can both run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6/6,1/6.5 system.

Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1 Key feature:
    *Backup sms to a txt file
    Using this software you can backup your SMS to a txt file which can read by both pc and other cellphones easily by the friendly user interface.

*Manage sms on pc
    After you backup all you sms, you could view your text messages with GodswMobile SMS Manager and you can edit/delete all the text message. What's more, you can print the SMS message from you PC if you want to.

*Support unlimited SMS backup/restore
    Don't worry that you have too many SMS to backup. This SMS backup software has no disk sapce limit. If you have enough sapce, GodswMobile SMS transfer can backup and restore unlimited SMS and contacts.

*Easy to use
    Some softwares are excellent but hard to manage. Peple always puzzle with these kind of software. Don't worry GodswMobile sms transfer is too complex to use. It supports customized transfer and very easy for you to manage.

*Fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6
    This software can support cellphone both on windows mobile 5 and 6. You can backup the WM5 cellphone and then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone. Also, you can backup WM6 cellphone then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone.

*Latest mobile support:
    some backpup software just can support the VGA screen, it cause that many WVGA screen phone can't display full screen. But this tool perfectly support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).

*Screen shot:

http://rapidshare.com/files/31880939...-v2.1.zip.html

Google "Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1" to get more information.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin200988 View Post
    Do you think is difficult and complex for your to backup mobile sms? I recommend a tool called Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1 for you to backup/restore SMS for your mobile. Just 3 clicks and 5 minutes to backup thousands of sms. It can both run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6/6,1/6.5 system.

Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1 Key feature:
    *Backup sms to a txt file
    Using this software you can backup your SMS to a txt file which can read by both pc and other cellphones easily by the friendly user interface.

*Manage sms on pc
    After you backup all you sms, you could view your text messages with GodswMobile SMS Manager and you can edit/delete all the text message. What's more, you can print the SMS message from you PC if you want to.

*Support unlimited SMS backup/restore
    Don't worry that you have too many SMS to backup. This SMS backup software has no disk sapce limit. If you have enough sapce, GodswMobile SMS transfer can backup and restore unlimited SMS and contacts.

*Easy to use
    Some softwares are excellent but hard to manage. Peple always puzzle with these kind of software. Don't worry GodswMobile sms transfer is too complex to use. It supports customized transfer and very easy for you to manage.

*Fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6
    This software can support cellphone both on windows mobile 5 and 6. You can backup the WM5 cellphone and then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone. Also, you can backup WM6 cellphone then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone.

*Latest mobile support:
    some backpup software just can support the VGA screen, it cause that many WVGA screen phone can't display full screen. But this tool perfectly support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).

*Screen shot:

http://rapidshare.com/files/31880939...-v2.1.zip.html

Google "Godswmobile SMS Transfer V2.1" to get more information.
    Thank you for telling me this software!As asecretary, I think the GodswMobile SMS Transfer is very fit for my personal work , it can help me back up more than 1,000 text messages,so I can check my messages easily whenver I want. It is used conveniently and many people can feel the conveniences of it.I can't work without GodswMobile SMS Transfer.I am sure that it is the best software I have used. If you need to purchase please visit http://www.godswmobile.com/sms-transfer.html.

Thread Information