Thread: ..::here i share my xperience::..

GsmIndia.in Active Teen

Default ..::here i share my xperience::..

hi mates , here i want to share my xperience with u, 2 days back i recieve nokia n70, sometime it powers up when i press hardly, but i cant trace that which ic have losing, sometime i press omap than it power, sometimes i press display filters ,sometime from lcd connecter, everytime it powers up by pressing new place, some say reball retu, some say reball omap, and some of my friend told me that the loosing in rap3g,finally after research of two days , i take step to remove keypad filter and after cleaning i put it back, u people believe me or not problem is solved. the only reason to post that any of u have facing this problem plz first try this if not solved than take other steps. goodluck!

thanks for share . its good thing u share your experience here, why we not belive it ? i say welcome your share ,and thanks for it .

GsmIndia.in Active Teen .::salamatali::.'s Avatar

Talking Thankx

Quote Originally Posted by HUM View Post
    hi mates , here i want to share my xperience with u, 2 days back i recieve nokia n70, sometime it powers up when i press hardly, but i cant trace that which ic have losing, sometime i press omap than it power, sometimes i press display filters ,sometime from lcd connecter, everytime it powers up by pressing new place, some say reball retu, some say reball omap, and some of my friend told me that the loosing in rap3g,finally after research of two days , i take step to remove keypad filter and after cleaning i put it back, u people believe me or not problem is solved. the only reason to post that any of u have facing this problem plz first try this if not solved than take other steps. goodluck!
    thank u Mr HUM b caz this method is very use full ... and working with me one pice on n-70
    goooooooooood job.! for other's

Thnx for sharing, & this is obvious matter cause the PWRONX line in N70 is by passing from the power switch through the right LCD filter Z4403 to RETU IC
    Last edited by mobilagy; 21-07-2007 at 04:42 AM.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

thank q very much .................................................. .....................................

Thread Information