ROM Manager Installation Instructions:
1) You must be rooted.
2) If you have a /Voodoo folder on your internal SD card, delete it and reboot.
3) If you're already running a custom ROM with Voodoo lagfix FULLY enabled, you can skip to step 7.
4) Download CWM-community-kernel-v8.zip if you're on Froyo or CWM-infused-v2.0.1-kernel.zip if you're on Gingerbread and place it on your internal SD card.
5) Install SGS Kernel Flasher from the Market.
6) Open SGS Kernel Flasher, select choose kernel, select the file you downloaded, and select flash kernel. Your phone will reboot and begin to enable Voodoo lagfix. Let it do that and boot all the way up. It will take a while (5-10 minutes) because it's converting all partitions to ext4.
7) If you're on Froyo, you must now install a file explorer like Root Explorer from the Market and use it to delete the file /system/bin/recovery. You will need to hit the "Mount R/W" button in Root Explorer before it will let you delete it. I can't stress this enough... you MUST MUST MUST delete that file before continuing or else you will get boot loops!
8) Now install ROM Manager from the Market and open it.
9) Select "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" and choose "Galaxy S i9000".
10) Now go to "Download ROM", select my section (gtg465x), select the latest Infused V2 release, and hit the download button.
11) At the "Installation Type" prompt, select full.
12) Select the addons you wish to install and then wait for ROM Manager to download the ROM. There is a note at the bottom of this post about which addons are not compatible with each other.
13) When you get to the "ROM Pre-Installation" prompt, you MUST check "Wipe Data and Cache" unless you're coming from Infused V2 BETA 1.
14) Press OK. Your phone will reboot and automatically install the ROM. Just sit back and relax.
15) Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.

Thanks to Xda developers

here i attached the kernel for gingerbread and for rom u can get it from here

http://www.mediafire.com/?boqqsnl2cqi7gd2