Thread: n70 dead

GsmIndia.in Junior

Default n70 dead

respected sir, i have n70 which is dead,p.switch is ok and when i put to upgrade it is ok after software but when i remove the cable want to switch on with putting battery on it the set remains dead. help me sir.

and secondly i have the another set when i switch on only the display,when i tried to software the error is ape present in m.c.u.sir i have not understand the error so plz give me the clue.bye

GsmIndia Editor Sr. danish jalal's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by itzaamer View Post
    respected sir, i have n70 which is dead,p.switch is ok and when i put to upgrade it is ok after software but when i remove the cable want to switch on with putting battery on it the set remains dead. help me sir.

and secondly i have the another set when i switch on only the display,when i tried to software the error is ape present in m.c.u.sir i have not understand the error so plz give me the clue.bye
    first your set is dead ........... change power is retu and power cyrestel and check in put line

2nd............... bro first u check smps is and ape reguleted 1.8v ic 2nd ..rehot omap ic carefully...........and try this cricuit
    Last edited by SHIJILFONOTLY; 05-08-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: not use profile email id

Quote Originally Posted by itzaamer View Post

check the picture,solution for the first handset.

GsmIndia Editor

n 70 pwer way is alredy posed in this frum
    itself

http://gsmindia.in/forum/showpost.ph...4&postcount=77

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Dear Friends,i hav n70, dead after changing lcd ic,i changed it again and changed retu no result.sw not reading,plz help me dear friends........

Thread Information