Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to Official XXDLIB Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware

Cool Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to Official XXDLIB Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to Official XXDLIB Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Firmware

GT-I9300_XEO_1_20120922093900_w8pdod73hi.zip (774.6 MB)

Odin downloader Here

1 Download the XXDLIB Jelly Bean firmware file here. It is a zip and you should save it on your computer’s desktop.

2 Next, extract its contents until you obtain a file that has the extension ‘tar.md5′ or ‘.tar’. Do not extract this file any further. There will be another file called ‘ss_dl.dll’, but you shouldn’t worry about it; just leave it where it is.

3 Download ODIN application from here. Extract the ODIN zip contents in a single folder on your desktop.

4 Switch off your Galaxy S3 I9300 device completely.

5 Boot it into Download Mode. It can be done by pressing simultaneously ‘volume down’ + ‘home’ + ‘power’. When the screen powers ON you can release the buttons. Press ‘volume up’ again to select Download Mode.

6 Launch ODIN executable on your PC. After ODIN launches you should connect the smartphone with the computer using the USB cable. Odin should display a confirmation alert. In case it doesn’t say ‘Added’, then you should re-install all Samsung USB drivers or you can change the USB ports. If ODIN recognized the phone, move to the next step.

7 Now click the ‘PDA’ tab from ODIN’s window and browse your PC for the ‘ I9300XXDLIB_I9300OXFDLI1_I9300XXDLIB_HOME.tar.md5‘ file. It is the same file you’ve extracted in step 2. Make sure that the ‘Re-partition’ option is not selected. Also, do not change any other options.

8 Press the ‘Start’ button in ODIN and the flashing process of XXDLIB Jelly Bean firmware will start. Odin should say ‘PASS’ when the update has been completed and the I9300 Galaxy S3 will restart.

9 When the Samsung logo appears you need to unplug the smartphone from PC and wait for the boot process to complete.
    Now you should see the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean home screen. Enter your Google account and then you’ll take complete control over your smartphone’s functions.

NOTE: In case ODIN doesn’t complete the install, it freezes, it displays an errors such as the ‘Fail message’ then, it means that the update wasn’t applied and you should unplug the phone from PC, close ODIN window, remove the S3 battery and after that re-insert it, then boot again in Android Download Mode and repeat the tutorial starting with step 5.

After all completed factory reset d mobile.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

how to i download da firmware??

Thread Information