Thread: battery problem please help me

GsmIndia.in Active Teen

Default battery problem please help me

Battery problem in xperia x10i.it charged in 1 hour only.

Quote Originally Posted by pankaj9334 View Post
    Battery problem in xperia x10i.it charged in 1 hour only.
    YOUR SOLUTION

STEPS:

1) Charge your battery to full and try not to use your phone while charging (so that there is no discharging process goes on along with charging)

NOTE: be sure to charge it completely 100%... what I discovered, the battery light indicator turns green on 91% or 92% charge so be sure to keep charging for 30 minutes even when you see the green light. for confirmation you can go to Settings -> About Phone -> Status and see the percentage charge and how much time it is taking to go 100% from when it shows green light... but on safe side you can keep it charging for say 30 mins from the time you see green light.

2) Take your phone off from charging, use it to maximum to discharge it completely so that it goes in dead state. Remember NOT TO plug in for charging it again while you are using it.

When it goes off on it's own, restart the phone again and make sure it's battery has drained off to zero level.

You can use the phone deliberately aggressively to get it drained out even faster.

3) go back to STEP1 and DO NOT use your phone while charging.

4) Repeate the above steps at least 10 times in exact manner, you might need to dedicate a one complete day to it, I know it's irritating, but trust me, the results will be a gift for yoy and for this nice device.

5) You can get back to normal phone usage now. PLUS you can always take into account to keep it charging for 30 mins even after green light to make it to charge 100% otherwise you will just charge it 91-92%

This will drastically improve the battery operformance of the X10 mini pro.

And if you don't want to spend much time in just charging discharging, after completely charging it to 100%, just use it like regular daily use but keep in mind to not to recharge it unless it dies on it's own and only plug-in when it's unable to restart.... this way it will take around 3-4 days to go through the complete process.

Thread Information