--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIR SARAS TEAM I FACE A PROBLEM
PROBLEM IS THAT..

I HAVE UFS+HWK BOX ITS WORK FINE I HAVE S. V HWK_Suite_Setup_v2[1].0.5 TO HWK_Suite_v02.05.006 ALL VERSION ITS WORK FINE .
BUT YESTERDAY WAS I UPDATE MY BOX
UFS TOOL= 2.69 BETA
BUT NOW WHEN I INSTTALED SOFTWARE =Suite_Setup_v2[1].0.5 MY P C IS SHUT DOWN
I FOEMET MY PC @ I INSTTAL =HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000

BUT NOW MY DESTOP SHOW THIS =Official HWK Support Area WHEN I GO THIS WEB PAGE ITS SHOW THIS

ActiveX Installation or Execution Error

This website is using ActiveX components to access support area. These components cannot be executed. Below is the list of most probable reasons:
· You have no certificate installed on your PC. Please reinstall latest HWK Support Access Pack or latest HWK Suite and visit login page again.
· You are using browser other than Internet Explorer. You can use only IE to access this page.
· Your IE security settings prohibit ActiveX execution. You need to tune your browser to allow ActiveX components execution.
· Latest UFS and HWK software or at least HWK Support Access Pack is not installed correctly.

Installation instructions can be found on this page.
I UNINSTTAL MY =HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 AGAIN INSTTAL BUT CONDITION IS SAME THAT TRY TO LOT OF TIME
SAME ...