Download the Latest Setup of powerfull BB5 Dead Phone Reviver Orignal From NOKIA
Use USb DKu2 Mode to Flash dead All BB5 phones...At amazing Speed.....
Direct Download From Here
Phoenix Service Software
Date: 25 April 2006 Size: 91.0 MB
Need PKD1 Dongle to RUn soft or Emulate VIA MT BOX.....
FULL AND FINAL COMPLETE TUTORIAL
This tutorial explains how to upgrade your Nokia BB5 with the latest firmware. You will need a USB DKU-2 cable and the software “PHOENIX Service” by Nokia! (No dongle to buy!!!)
This method proved successful by flashing one Nokia 6680 ORANGE and another one branded SFR, and also on other hundreds of BB5 phones, like 6630 Nokia original firmware version, N70, N90…
However, we cannot be hold responsible for the damages you can do by making a wrong handle, and losing your warranty!
- Save all the data from your phone (on your memory card or on PC)
- Remove your memory card and your SIM card
- Fully charge your phone’s battery
- Uninstall Nokia connectivity cable driver / Nokia connectivity solution from your PC!
- Uninstall Diego and Phoenix if you have them on your PC (think to delete manually from « program files » the files that might persist after the uninstall, and even clean tour registries if you still have problems)
What you need :
- the following software:
1 - Diego (e.g.: 55667793_Diego_3_06.msi)
2 - Phoenix 2004 + crack (e.g. : phoenix_service_sw_2004_39_7_70.EXE + 1-crack_dongle_phoenix_all_.EXE)
3 - Phoenix 2006 (e.g. : phoenix_service_sw_2006_12_5_136.rar)
- the firmware of your phone. (check the file ‘last firmware’ for the latest versions of your bb5 phone at the date of appearance of this tutorial)
- the DKU-2 cable and the phone, of course.
Some of these files are archived on volumes. Unpack them all in the same folder and you will finally get the file you want. For Phoenix 2004, do “Save as” in order to download it, and change it in “.EXE”.
Step N° 1 - INSTALL DIEGO
- Run and install the following file: 55667793_Diego_3_06.msi
- If you get an error during the installation, it’s because you didn’t uninstall the Nokia connectivity cable driver!
Step N° 2 - INSTALL PHOENIX SERVICE 2004 WITH THE CRACK
- Open the crack first. Just open it, don’t run it now!
- Start installing phoenix 2004. During the installation you’ll get an error message.
- Press on “Retry” and run the crack immediately after! (Check that the destination folder is Windows/system32).
If you’re not fast enough, the message will reappear and you’ll have to re-run the crack the same way as above (but faster…)
- You’ll get 2 error messages, just press OK, and then Finish.
- You successfully installed phoenix service 2004.
Restart your PC.
Step N° 3 - INSTALL PHOENIX 2006
You have the shortcut for Phoenix on your desktop. Run it, and you might get several times the message "dskey not found!”. This is normal, just press « ok », and eventually Phoenix should open.
- Don’t close the program. You must only minimize the window.
- Run phoenix_service_sw_2006_12_5_136.EXE. You shouldn’t have any error!
- Make sure you don’t restart the PC at the end of the installation. Just choose "restart my PC later" and then Finish.
Now you can close the window of Phoenix that you have minimized.
Go to the folder Program files/Nokia/phoenix and copy this entire folder on your desktop.
Restart your PC.
If you have any error messages after the reboot, just press « Cancel ».
Go to /Program files/Nokia/, delete the folder phoenix, then replace it by the folder that you saved on your desktop. Now Re-run the crack of Phoenix 2004.
You can now run Phoenix 2006.
Step N° 4 – INSTALL THE CABLE
It is advisable to close the applications you don’t need during the flashing (like antivirus, anti-spy ware etc).
Connect your USB cable (DKU2 or another) to the PC, and connect your started phone.
Wait for Windows XP to install all the drivers (it’s better to not have unknown hardware devices), and then don’t touch your phone anymore because the cable doesn’t hang on very well and it might disconnect!
Now you have to execute these steps in phoenix:
File / Manage connection / New/ select USB / press Finish / Apply and Close.
Step N° 5 - FLASHING THE PHONE
- Put the firmware folder on your desktop. (e.g. RM36 for a Nokia 6680)
It should contain 2 files (this might vary depending on your phone model and download source):
One (MCU) with the .COR extension and the other one (PPM) with the .V30 extension.
- Do the following in phoenix: Flashing / sw update
You should see the name of the firmware folder (like RM36) on the top of the phoenix window. If you can see it, you’re on the good way.
- On the first line (Image File), browse for your file that ends by .COR .
- On the second line (PPM File), browse for your file that ends by .V30 .
Press START and don’t touch your phone anymore.
Wait for a message!
Phoenix will tell you to press the ON key of your phone and OK on the Phoenix software!
Firmware upgrade was done!
for some phones, you don’t have to install phoenix 2006. The 2005 or 2004 might be enough:
Phoenix 2004 --- 6630 . . .
Phoenix 2005 --- N70 . . . 6680 . . . 6630
Phoenix 2006 --- N90 . . . N70 . . . 6680 . . . 6630 . . .
You will have the list of the supported models for each version, when you make “File / open product”.
The same procedure applies for Phoenix 2005, but you don’t have to re-run the crack (if you have trouble with the phone’s drivers, you can install Nokia_Conn_Cable_Driver_159_ita.msi or even re-install Nokia PC Suite).
If you uninstall “Nokia connectivity” at the beginning, you can re-use Nokia PC Suite after that.
The reference of the language pack helps you to choose the language you want in your the phone (so you can pick a different version than the .V30).
The phones that are locked on an operator will remain so after the flashing. The unlock code provided by your operator will work whether you flash your phone in a Nokia original firmware version or not.
The number of FW files is depending on the phone model (6630 has 2 files / 6020 has 3 files / Communicator has 5 files). The ideal would be to have a flash .EXE (data package), allowing to know the order of the files due to the included “.INI”; but there’s not always the case (the minimum is to have one mcu and one ppm).
The order in the flashing procedure (see the JPG image)
Image file: \products\rh12_28_11005.500 (.3 chiffres)
PPM file: \products\ rh12_28_11005.50c (.2 chiffres + lettre)
Content file: \products\rh12_28_11005.50.ucp_c (.2 chiffres+ mot + lettre)
ADSP Flash : NONE (communicator)
APE Variant : NONE (communicator)
APE Userdisk: NONE (communicator)
For dead phones: File/ Open product, choose your phone model and then flash it (see attached PDF). If it doesn’t work, you can still flash your phone with a box, after have been doing a full-erase.