Thread: E63 disconnect !

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Exclamation E63 disconnect !

Hi, i'm new here and I'm here to ask u for real help. The thing is that i have found in the street a Nokia E63, and when I wanted to use it didn't read my SIM card, and the solution I guess isn't unlock it, i think i need something like a new IMEI or i don't really now.
    Could u help me plz ?

PD: My native lenguage isn't english sorry if I wrote it wrong. I'm from Argentina.

Thxs for ur time

Atte Juani

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Juanix123 View Post
    Hi, i'm new here and I'm here to ask u for real help. The thing is that i have found in the street a Nokia E63, and when I wanted to use it didn't read my SIM card, and the solution I guess isn't unlock it, i think i need something like a new IMEI or i don't really now.
    Could u help me plz ?

PD: My native lenguage isn't english sorry if I wrote it wrong. I'm from Argentina.

Thxs for ur time
    Atte Juani

Try to Unlock your set from any Mobile Service point.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Ive tryed that, but in every single Mobile Service they say to me that they CANT help me because it has been report as STOLEN or LOST so the company has blocked it untill the titular call to say that he/she has found it.
    I think they don-t want to unlock it because they think i have stole it but I didnt, my girlfriend found it and it has not sim card or anything.
    Any other solution ?

Thumbs down Unlock first

Quote Originally Posted by Juanix123 View Post
    Ive tryed that, but in every single Mobile Service they say to me that they CANT help me because it has been report as STOLEN or LOST so the company has blocked it untill the titular call to say that he/she has found it.
    I think they don-t want to unlock it because they think i have stole it but I didnt, my girlfriend found it and it has not sim card or anything.
    Any other solution ?
    Sorry
    If you want to use this set you must Unlock first.
    Go real unlock point
    No Other way.

Thread Information