latest is v5.30
RM-74 Phone Data Package 98.00 Installation
Note: AMS Phoenix release 2005.20.7.98 or newer is required.
It is recommenden to uninstall every previous installed
RM-74 DataPackage manually, before installing any newer
Close Phoenix before starting installation of the Data Package.
- Reading/writing settings may show errors, but do not cause failing
of the whole flashing procedure
- Type label printing for Polish and South African variants is not supported,
due to the fact that these labels are not already approved
Installation package includes
- MCU software release 5.30 + language packages (PPM) + content packages
- Flash update package (FPS-8/FPS-10/FLS-4 prommer software update)
- rm-74.ini file, that includes
- names of flash files
- options used in flashing
- list of settings that can be saved from customer's phone when
- rm-74.ini files, that define
- language packages that belong to each product
- default settings for each product
- Default SW setting files (MMS settings, WAP bookmarks etc.)
- User interface configuration file for Product Profile tool (rm74.ppu)
- Label printing files (rm_74lbl.ini, *.pcx)
- product specific ini - files (for tuning, ect.)
- readme.txt (this file)
Copyright ?Nokia. All rights reserved.
Could you please upload it please?????
Last edited by quasim0438; 06-19-2007 at 10:41 PM.
i need nokia 6030 pm file
I need nokia 6030 (rm-74) flash file more than version 5.40, please send how to download. as soon as possible. thank you
Dont Make Post To Say Thanks
Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
GSMINDIA On Face Book
I am a newbie.how to flash. will it brick my phone
I am a newbie.how to flash. will it brick my phone ?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)