complaint:When Switch on the MObile Display appears with NOkia Welcome Logo and can set time and date; after getting set with the date and time the handset hangs or if i skip the date and time function it become totally hanged.

I tried with NOkia PC suite Phone update Software this software reasons 6300has been connected and new firmware is available for your nokia 6300; in my phone the firmware version is 4.00 availability is 7.00; when i update it gets disconnected, i have checked cable and pcb connectors both are in good condition not to mention, how can i solve this problem; MOST IMPORTANT: I REQUIRE THE SAVED MESSAGES BACK AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY BUSINESS.

Nokia 6300 NOT BOOTING DUE TO PHONE MEMORY COMPLETELY USED FOR STORING MORE THAN 3000SMS SITUTATION IS THAT WE REQUIRE BACK ALL THE SAVED MESSAGES ON THE PHONE MEMORY.

:MY IDEA; IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO OPERATE MY HANDSET AS A SLAVE AND RECOVER THE DATA AND LATER CAN FORMAT THE HANDSET; IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY SO AS WE TOGGLE WITH OUR COMPUTERS HARD DISK.....?!!!