We gave a fresh new look to our great GPGDragon! This 2011 Edition is exactly the same as the one before we were selling... Updates are same, Hardware is same all is 100% Same.

If you like our new design you can ask your resseler how to get your new casing!

To make it clear this is only to change your casing. We had to change design of the dragon as a lot of product we will release in the next month have a stunning design we couldn't let one of our best product without a decent design.

-----------------------------------------------------
F.A.Q

Q: What is GPGDragon V2.0?
A: We gave a fresh new look to our great GPGDragon! This 2011 Edition is exactly the same as the one before we were selling... Updates are same, Hardware is same all is 100% Same.

--------------------------------

Q: I Don't want to change the design of my box I am very happy with the one I have now. Will this affect anyhow future Updates?
A: Not all All PCB are 100% same both box can upgrade to 1.53 Firmware and the futrure updates that would be done.

--------------------------------------------

Q: I love the new design! Where can I get it?
A: Simply ask your resseler they will explain you the steps to upgrade your box

I hope this is now all clear... Fell free to asl all question we will all be very happy to answer