Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ..:: Mobile Partner 21.003.28.00.03 ( Linux ) ::..

GsmIndia.in Active Teen nirav496086's Avatar

Arrow ..:: Mobile Partner 21.003.28.00.03 ( Linux ) ::..

Hello friends....

This is the latest Mobile Partner ( Huawei Modem Connection Manager )

for Linux OS

File : Mobile.Partner.Linux.21.003.28.00.03.zip (14.94 MB)

Version : 21.003.28.00.03

Download Link : http://www.multiupload.com/ZRK0VW3E3I

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Does this also include the drivers ??? or just the dashboard/mobile broadband software ?
    As mobile partner was there pre-installed for both windows and mac OSX by default.
    I worked great since last 1 year on windows7.

But now i also installes Mac OSX 10.6.3 Snow Leopard, the device installed the mobile partner on PC but no drivers, the software is there but the PC/software(mobile partner) is unable to detect the inserted SIM although the PC recoganises the attatched USB.

Then in order to work this around i upgraded to mobile broadband yesterday from a post of yours. 22.000.3.98
    It upgraded the dashboard successfully but now its unable to install the modem/ports on PC, it installs the Huawei storage device, etc but do not assign a port to it and SIM is not detected on Windows neither on OSX.

I checked the device(explored) and the file system shows mobile broadband but no drivers. ie'. Upgrade installed/upgraded the dashboard but removed drivers that were used to b there along with dashboard.

Please help fixing this. n btw. i also downloaded the new drivers from a post of yours. v. 4. something.
    but don't know how to install them or integrate with device. Please help. Thank you.,
    Last edited by nirav496086; 18-09-2011 at 05:28 PM.

and does upgrading to this will end the device's default support for Win7. (i mean dashboard will no longer install app. on win7 ??)

Arrow

This is not an updater this is only a software which can install direct.

hello friend ineed password for

Last edited by nirav496086; 23-08-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by chaurasiy View Post
    hello friend ineed password for

Password for ZIP file is : huawei

Hi my friend, this version does not have Voice call plugin. Do you know where i can get one wht voice call plugin for linux ??

GsmIndia Editor Sr. manoranjan2050's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kamoing View Post
    Hi my friend, this version does not have Voice call plugin. Do you know where i can get one wht voice call plugin for linux ??

dear friend install wine and use windows dashboard its working for me (ubuntu,fedora) u cn try it............
    Last edited by nirav496086; 18-09-2011 at 05:27 PM.

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Linux Ubuntu me idea net setter e1550 ko install karne k liye Mobile Partner.deb file chahiye. pls help me to install it...

GsmIndia.in Board Browser nerutwong's Avatar

thank you very much..

Hi all,
    I come from Indonesia.
    I'm a Linux user.
    I've downloaded. Thank you

Thank you. I Use Huawei EC 1260-2

Default Mobile partner.

Dear,

Can I use the mobile partner linux for my mac? I have already followed the link give and then download it. Unfortunately, It cannot be unzipped because it's require password. If you do not mind, could you please inform me the password please.

Quote Originally Posted by coolvipcandy View Post
    Does this also include the drivers ??? or just the dashboard/mobile broadband software ?
    As mobile partner was there pre-installed for both windows and mac OSX by default.
    I worked great since last 1 year on windows7.

But now i also installes Mac OSX 10.6.3 Snow Leopard, the device installed the mobile partner on PC but no drivers, the software is there but the PC/software(mobile partner) is unable to detect the inserted SIM although the PC recoganises the attatched USB.

Then in order to work this around i upgraded to mobile broadband yesterday from a post of yours. 22.000.3.98
    It upgraded the dashboard successfully but now its unable to install the modem/ports on PC, it installs the Huawei storage device, etc but do not assign a port to it and SIM is not detected on Windows neither on OSX.

I checked the device(explored) and the file system shows mobile broadband but no drivers. ie'. Upgrade installed/upgraded the dashboard but removed drivers that were used to b there along with dashboard.

Please help fixing this. n btw. i also downloaded the new drivers from a post of yours. v. 4. something.
    but don't know how to install them or integrate with device. Please help. Thank you.,

ive downloaded the software but stuck at installation, somebody help,...plssss

Red face

Thanks for this thread. This version of Linux Mobile Partner I found best till date. It lacks USSD and voice call but gives option of sending and receiving message. Earlier I had downloaded Videotron package combining Windows-Mac-Linux in 52 MB but this does not have facility for sending the message.

However I have problem of speed with Ubuntu 10.04. I am using 2G SIM with UMG1831 model. We know that mobile partner keeps on switching between WCDMA-EDGE-HSPA etc. I noticed that when it connects to HSPA speed is good but when it switches to EDGE or WCDMA speed dies to zero. Same switching happens in XP also but then speed is not affected. I hope some one will come up with some solution.

For those who are not able to install this in Ubuntu, ( I am new to Ubuntu just learning somehow learned to install ZIP archive ). This package is archived in Zip and then 7Z, Ubuntu does not includes 7Z option so best way is use Windows to extract the package at some root place and rename the directory to a easy name like “abc”. Now start Ubuntu open terminal from Applications . In terminal change the directory to place where U have extracted the package ( commands needed are 1. cd /media 2. cd *** and 3. dir ). After u have changed the directory to ABC and can see the extracted files.
    Type in terminal
    "sudo su" it will ask for password

then
    "bash install"
    that's all it will install the package.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information