Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 201

Thread: HWK Update/Installation/Support Server Problem Discussion

  1. #1
    Senior Super Moderator
    Points: 21,052, Level: 15
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 1,498
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First Class500 Experience Points
    jayantassam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    india
    Age
    44
    Posts
    814
    Points
    21,052
    Level
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile HWK Update/Installation/Support Server Problem Discussion

    Post Your

    HWK Upgrade/Installation/Support Server Problem only here

    plz read care fully release Hidden Content

    "Please make sure you un-install all old versions, first HWK Suite, then HWK Support Suite, you can then install the new software, first HWK Support Suite and then HWK Suite.

    You MUST update your HWK using client 2.2.0.0, old client versions will no longer work.

    You MUST be running HWK software 2.2.0.0 to access support."
    Last edited by jayantassam; 05-25-2011 at 10:33 PM.

  2. #2
    GsmIndia Editor Sr.
    Points: 5,673, Level: 8
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 777
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    First 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class250 Experience Points
    mukesh pathak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Points
    5,673
    Level
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    sir my hwk 2.2...0.0 not updating, and before updating new verson i removed 2.1.007, but now both not updating, i am in great trouble, please guide me.

  3. #3
    GsmIndia.in Senior
    Points: 8,315, Level: 10
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran500 Experience Points
    chaurasiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ghaziabad(india)
    Posts
    349
    Points
    8,315
    Level
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mukesh pathak Hidden Content
    sir my hwk 2.2...0.0 not updating, and before updating new verson i removed 2.1.007, but now both not updating, i am in great trouble, please guide me.
    bro download again to solve this problem please remove all components of hwk download it from
    HWK_Setup_v02.02.000

    Hidden Content
    __________________


    bro its 100%sol. of ur problem
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

  4. #4
    91909
    Guest

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mukesh pathak Hidden Content
    sir my hwk 2.2...0.0 not updating, and before updating new verson i removed 2.1.007, but now both not updating, i am in great trouble, please guide me.
    Just uninstall previous ver
    install new ver and update
    sometimes not updated due to server jam
    try after sometime
    all users are updating there box using new update
    so, sometimes shows it due treffic

  5. #5
    GsmIndia.in Board Browser
    Points: 2,339, Level: 5
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9
    Points
    2,339
    Level
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    do it at morning time

  6. #6
    91909
    Guest

    Default UFS update

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by rssgoa Hidden Content
    do it at morning time
    Now working fine try to update and post result

  7. #7
    GsmIndia.in Active Teen
    Points: 2,621, Level: 6
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,029
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    First 1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52
    Points
    2,621
    Level
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i m install ufs but update problem
    Upgrade log:
    ---------- HWK Update Client v 2.1.0.0 ----------
    ---------- HWK upgrade started:6/2/2011 4:29:06 AM ----------
    -- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
    -- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
    -- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
    -- UFSx S/N : 78590
    -- Features : 00000001
    -- Licence 5 : True
    -- UFSx Vendor: TORNADO
    -- HWK ID : A1.04-PRO1-E2D7F31142600051
    -- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
    ----------
    Locating HWK Upgrade server...
    HWK Upgrade server found!
    Preparing connection to server...
    Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
    Server connection successfully established.
    Authenticating on server...
    Authentication stage error: Error: Server returned unrecognized reply

  8. #8
    Senior Super Moderator
    Points: 46,780, Level: 22
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredGot three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First Class500 Experience Points
    TarikuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    2,047
    Points
    46,780
    Level
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by kamlesh soni Hidden Content
    i m install ufs but update problem
    Upgrade log:
    ---------- HWK Update Client v 2.1.0.0 ----------
    ---------- HWK upgrade started:6/2/2011 4:29:06 AM ----------
    -- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
    -- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
    -- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
    -- UFSx S/N : 78590
    -- Features : 00000001
    -- Licence 5 : True
    -- UFSx Vendor: TORNADO
    -- HWK ID : A1.04-PRO1-E2D7F31142600051
    -- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
    ----------
    Locating HWK Upgrade server...
    HWK Upgrade server found!
    Preparing connection to server...
    Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
    Server connection successfully established.
    Authenticating on server...
    Authentication stage error: Error: Server returned unrecognized reply

    You use old version.
    Fully remove it & install new version

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    GsmIndia Editor Sr.
    Points: 5,673, Level: 8
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 777
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    First 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class250 Experience Points
    mukesh pathak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Points
    5,673
    Level
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    sir i format my pc due to viruses, and i forgot to uninstall hwk ,now i am trying to update hwk then problem shows............................................. .................................................. hwkupdate upgrade client Bad enviorenment-2- library not found, clean system for obsollete USB Drivers,................. and HWKUpdate upgrade client , access violation at address 0049D768 in module update client exe, read of address 0000000, and also problem is ufs sarasoft usb driver unsigned(failed), help me please bro. , iam in great trouble.

  10. #10
    Senior Super Moderator
    Points: 174,903, Level: 42
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 1,347
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    shaiksha85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ...:: Bellary (karnatak) INDIA ::...
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,288
    Points
    174,903
    Level
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mukesh pathak Hidden Content
    sir i format my pc due to viruses, and i forgot to uninstall hwk ,now i am trying to update hwk then problem shows............................................. .................................................. hwkupdate upgrade client Bad enviorenment-2- library not found, clean system for obsollete USB Drivers,................. and HWKUpdate upgrade client , access violation at address 0049D768 in module update client exe, read of address 0000000, and also problem is ufs sarasoft usb driver unsigned(failed), help me please bro. , iam in great trouble.
    Reinstall The Usb Drivers

    Or Complete Remove & Reinstall
    .
    Regards
    GSMINDIA Team

    PLEASE
    Dont Make Post To Say Thanks
    Use Only


    Gmail : singletouch.sv@gmail.com
    GSMINDIA On Face Book

  11. #11
    GsmIndia Editor Sr.
    Points: 5,673, Level: 8
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 777
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    First 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class250 Experience Points
    mukesh pathak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    525
    Points
    5,673
    Level
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    please send me usb drivers for ufs3 sarasoft.

  12. #12
    GsmIndia.in Senior
    Points: 8,315, Level: 10
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran500 Experience Points
    chaurasiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ghaziabad(india)
    Posts
    349
    Points
    8,315
    Level
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mukesh pathak Hidden Content
    please send me usb drivers for ufs3 sarasoft.
    bro reinstall ur setup .........................u automatically got the drivers for box

  13. #13
    Senior Super Moderator
    Points: 46,780, Level: 22
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredGot three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First Class500 Experience Points
    TarikuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    2,047
    Points
    46,780
    Level
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mukesh pathak Hidden Content
    please send me usb drivers for ufs3 sarasoft.
    Already posted

    Hidden Content

  14. #14
    GsmIndia.in Board Browser
    Points: 1,426, Level: 4
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    First 1000 Experience Points1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    2
    Points
    1,426
    Level
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sir m Trying To Upgrage UFS 3 BUt Evry TIme It Says.

    Locating HWK Upgrade server...
    HWK Upgrade server found!
    Preparing connection to server...
    Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
    Server connection successfully established.
    Authenticating on server...
    Authentication stage error: Error: Server returned unrecognized reply

    Plzz Help Me, N When I Try To Remove Support Suit 2.10 Again It Says Remove Hwk Suit 1st, But I Didnt Able To Install HWK suit 2.10 Becoz My Support Suit 2.10 Might Be Not Updated Install Cannot Continue, Aborting. So Wat Should I Do Now.. Help Me Plzzz.

  15. #15
    Senior Super Moderator
    Points: 41,186, Level: 21
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 2,764
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    10 Days registeredFirst 1000 Experience PointsGot three FriendsSocialRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    One_Hermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    www.GSMIndia.in
    Posts
    3,440
    Points
    41,186
    Level
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Adeel_86a Hidden Content
    Sir m Trying To Upgrage UFS 3 BUt Evry TIme It Says.

    Locating HWK Upgrade server...
    HWK Upgrade server found!
    Preparing connection to server...
    Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
    Server connection successfully established.
    Authenticating on server...
    Authentication stage error: Error: Server returned unrecognized reply

    Plzz Help Me, N When I Try To Remove Support Suit 2.10 Again It Says Remove Hwk Suit 1st, But I Didnt Able To Install HWK suit 2.10 Becoz My Support Suit 2.10 Might Be Not Updated Install Cannot Continue, Aborting. So Wat Should I Do Now.. Help Me Plzzz.

    Use Newer Version of Suite v2.2.0.0
    and
    Don't Make Multiple Posts for Same Problem...
    The Original Poster should Always Write The Last Response...!!! Let Us Know, If The Problem is Solved...!!!
    ________
    One_Hermit


    => Download Area


  16. Thanks akmad khalifa thanked for this post
    Likes akmad khalifa, rockfort93 liked this post
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. all nokia sulotion by GOURAV
    By GOURAV JAIN in forum Nokia Hardware Repair Section
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:25 PM
  2. JAF Setup 1.98.62 ready 2009,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    By ali_jaan in forum JAF by Odeon
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:13 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •