Ver 1.41

- Bugs(new loaders) fixed for wrong working: Clear User Code,Reset Call Time,Reset Flip Counter.
- Buttons for download Multi-Client and direct forum access added.
- EROM CID Update manual option disabled(it make confused some users).

Fixed communication problem bug(new loaders) what cause to now working properly: Clear User Code,Reset Call Time,Reset Flip Counter options.

Buttons added to direct access to this forum and for download Multi-Client.

I decided to disable "EROM CID Update" manual option(it was not for free). It make confused many users, it was mistaken with Auto EROM CID Update feature what is for FREE. I wrote new STICKY post about "!!! How works EROM CID Update for FREE !!! ",so please read it to have no problems in furure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ver 1.40

- EROM CID Update and flashing with finalization now take only one credit(when done together)!
- Fixed bug with "not supported" for OTP CID51 phones.
- Custom CDA change option added(please read on forum before use it).
- Server health checking always when Finalization option is selected.
- Fixed "Protocol error!" message displayed when wrong client version is detected before finalization.
- Warning message is shown when only Finalization option is selected.

Some words to explain.

EROM CID Update and finalization take ONLY 1 credit!. Is now done automaticly when user have EROM CID:49 in phone and he SELECT Finalization option. So it's mean when phone want to be flashed with Finalization with new CID51 flashes then client will update EROM CID for free(Finalization only cost 1 credit). This will only work in this way.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! If You had EROM CID:49 then after auto EROM CID Update phone will do self reboot, if anyhow it will fail then don't panic and do:

1. Remove battery and cable, put battery back.
2. Load CID51 files to be flashed, select Finalization option.
3. Click Flash phone and Hold C key on phone and plug cable(normal flashing procedure)

Don't worry at this step U will not be charged if EROM CID was updated before. U have 1 DAY to flash FOR FREE phone after EROM CID Update,and same login and password MUST be used, after 1 day we will charge normally, so please keep it in mind.
PLEASE DO NOT mistake auto update with "EROM CID Update" separate option - it will normally take 1 credit when is selected separatelly and it's ONLY for EROM CID Update manually.

------
>> Custom CDA change option:

We changed some CDA value rules. Before when user flash phone with Finalization then CDA number was changed to one specific CDA number. From version 1.40 CDA number is not changed during finalization, but if somone want to change CDA number to custom one then "CDA Change" option must be selected, it will show new small edit box near "CDA Change" option with already wroten sample CDA number. There are 2 ways to change CDA number:

- During finalization
- As separate operation

During finalization it's for free, coz it's done with Finalization together.
When is ONLY "Change CDA" selected then server will charge 1 credit.
------

>> Server health checking always when Finalization option is selected.

It's small improvements to check server Health before user will flash phone with Finalization, I noticed that many users do not check server Health and they try Finalize phone, of course it will didn't work, so that's I made this option to prevent it.
------

>> Warning message is shown when only Finalization option is selected.

One user give me tip to make this option, so I do it

If somone is still not sure about how to use some options, then please ASK first before use.

Ver. 1.30

- Only small bug Fixed

Please read it:

1. Because I got info about missunderstanding using Finalization option I want to remind that from version 1.28 Finalization option can be used also SEPARATELY, it was special users request. In next update I'll add warning message to prevent mistakes. Also I want to explain why separate Finalization option exist. Imagine situation when U flash phone with finalization and at end of process U lost internet connection, of course phone will not be finalized and U must repeat flashing and now separate Finalization option helps etc.

2. Before flashing phone with FS file and finalization option please check first "server Health" status, just click CHECK ACCOUNT option, it will show information similar to(except balance of course ):

Connecting to server...
Checking Account Balance...
>> Account Balance: 450 Credits
>> Server Health:OK

Server Health must be OK, if U see "Under temporary maintenance - Please try later." then it mean that U can't do finalization and other options what cost credit(s) at this moment and please try later.
Thanks for attention, I hope somone read this info

Ver. 1.29

- RED CID51 support(except EROM update).
- Update EROM CID.
- Delete startup logo(and animations) option(please read on forum how it works before use it).

Now new client support flashing RED CID51 DB2020 based phones. For now EROM Update works only for CID49(no loaders exists for CID51 yet).

Before use two new options "Update EROM CID" and "Delete startup logo" please read this explantations:

Update ROM CID option will change old CID numer(49) to new(51) to allow to use newest firmware version what are only for CID51. After CID update to version 51 flashing with new version is not necessary, phone will works. Actually problem is that if somone want to flash phone with CID49 with flashes for CID51 then it need 2 steps:

- Update CID to 51
- Flash phone with flashes for CID51

It's mean that two steps need 2 credits... yea we know is not so good, but is only one way to use new CID51 flashes, that's why we strongly suggest to all users to always select option Update EROM CID when ANY CID49 phone is flashed with Finalization(not cost extra credit). We works on solution/idea to help to user to make it in one step or use any trick, so please be patient, all new info will be post here...
Please keep in mind that this option used SEPARATELY take 1 credit.Can be used together with Finalization.

second new option "Delete startup logo" will delete factory SE startup logo and start and end animations(they can be disabled except startup logo).
Later will be possible to fully customize start,end and startup logo(We will give on support standard animation/pictures as base examples for modify).
This option looks not so useful, but soon with possibility of change startup logo imagine own logo with Your service point address or phone number or www page under logo for example, advertising for free
Please keep in mind that this option used SEPARATELY take 1 credit. Can be used together with Finalization