Thread: ufs3 detected like usb to dual serial

GsmIndia.in Active Teen tutmisis3's Avatar

Default ufs3 detected like usb to dual serial

hi,
    my ufs3 is detected like usb <=> dual serial , and ask for driver, is there any solution,
    P.S: one day i had same prob but its detect usb<=>serial and i solve the prob by using MPROG. but now need driver for usb to DUAL serial in order to use mprog.
    thx

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

I help you
    contact me messenger nelotrompete@hotmail.com

Default Ufs

See your PM's. Want to send you some drivers and then you can program using MProg

new, i try repairing ufs prob, now it is detected like USB DEVICE and ask for driver, what is this driver?

Default UFS repair

1º step: Now you need to go back to Mprog in order to put some changes or update this file with all defenitions, if detect your box. If not, you need to install the FTDI drivers ( chip drivers), and then the computer will recognize your box and then you do the 1º step.

Default file

Here is the good ept with good vendor ID and product ID

SO, i explain,
    one day, my ufs was detected like usb<=>serial, i install driver wich is in mprog then i use it (mprog) to put ufs_good.ept, after that i install ufs OKAY ?
    TODAY my ufs is detected like usb<=>dual serial , i try to install the fdti driver wich is in mprog, but it dont work then mprog no detect any device .
    ITRY to reprogram the 93c46 chip with original bin, ( i get it from net) and now the ufs is detected like usb<=>device and want driver.
    P.S:sorry for my bad english

contact me on messenger
    bustercom@hotmail.com

GsmIndia.in Newbie

try to repair it with mswin98, connect ur box;then it will ask 4 the driver,then you should have ftdi driver,read the mprog manuals....

Quote Originally Posted by ulisis31 View Post
    SO, i explain,
    one day, my ufs was detected like usb<=>serial, i install driver wich is in mprog then i use it (mprog) to put ufs_good.ept, after that i install ufs OKAY ?
    TODAY my ufs is detected like usb<=>dual serial , i try to install the fdti driver wich is in mprog, but it dont work then mprog no detect any device .
    ITRY to reprogram the 93c46 chip with original bin, ( i get it from net) and now the ufs is detected like usb<=>device and want driver.
    P.S:sorry for my bad english
    What is ur problem Explain more

What wrong
    1. Ufs not boot
    2. ufs boot but not working
    3. driver not taken
    4. or any other problem

Send its screen shot what problem

WBR
    Last edited by shah87n; 16-05-2007 at 11:20 AM.

GsmIndia.in Active Teen

i have usf 5 i trid mprog 2.3 with ept dfault file after programing cheng ufs driver usb<-> serial ineed driver help me welcome_08@rediffmail.com

Default 100% Solution jaf usb serial

http://www.actgsm.com/avb/showthread...=21260&page=12

Quote Originally Posted by rasel-feni View Post
    jaf box usb <-> dual serial problem.....plz help me
    I Have solved my problem for two boxes as usb <-> dual serial as easy as 123 or abcd I will tell you in detail :-

1. It will show you that new hardware found then the window will appear wellcome to the hardware update wizard in that you must select no not this time then click Next then select instal from a list or specific location Advance then click Next then select Don't search I will chose the Driver to instal then click next it will show Select a hardware type then click Next in that window Scroll down & select the last but one (Universal serial bus controlers) & then Next in that click Have Disc & Browse to M Prog Driver Folder in that select Ftdi & open & finaly you click next another small will appear The system will stop working permanentely Click yes & you have Done it. for your kind information Just visit this link http://www.actgsm.com/avb/showthread...=21260&page=12

2. In M Prog first you click File & open select Jaf eppirom & open & again go to File click on Edit & in the main window of M Prog click on Divice Type & Select FT245BM which is very important & again go to File & click on Save & again go to file Now select the Jaf Eppirom & Click open & next click on Device & Program It,& then reconnect the Box, and at last the long awaited Jaf dead box is now Allive.

3. No need to open the Box & Solder the wires or Remove the IC or Cut the Circute Board .

Best of luck

Thread Information