Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Install And Play N-Gage 2 for ALL S60v3

Default Install And Play N-Gage 2 for ALL S60v3

N-Gage 1.01 Build 1296 for ALL S60v3

These screenshots came from an N80 phone.

Now available!

The developer's edition N-Gage application repack

Fixed the 10,000 N-Gage points bug.

N-Gage 1.01 Build 1296
    (Released June 14, 2008)

First of all, congratulation! Now you have installed your N-Gage 2.0 Launcher and games. But have you noticed? You can now install almost any or all UNSIGNED applications that you can find!!! Who's your daddy huh?

> Will this fix 10,000 points bug?
    Yes, it will. As the developers told it, this is just a temporary fix. The new version is going to be out with the compatibility for N96 and the others. Only the developers know when it will be released.

> Is there a full screen fix for my phone? (352x416 / 320x240)
    As of now, there is no fix for this. I don't know if someone will ever find one. Let's just wait and hope for the best.

> I cant log in to n-gage arena anymore, it says "invalid player name or password"? (Thanks to Devitrianto)
    This is due to that your IMEI and some informations on your phone are also embedded on your account. Always make a back-up of all the files and folder in "C:\private\20007b39". Then place it back again, overwrite. I don't think this will work when changing phones, because of the IMEIs conflict.

> How can I play in landscape mode on my phone? (Thanks to Enej, but I modified it a little)

I suggest you not to do this, because this is sometimes the culprit of having an "KERN-EXEC 3" error. But if you really insist, I suggest you change this file before you play or open your N-Gage application for the first tme . Use n93_20001079.txt or n93i_20001079.txt for Pre-FP1 phones. But if your phone is FP-1, try using n81_20001079.txt. Try to delete this file: ("C:\Private\10202be9\persists\20001079.cre"). If it still didn't work, use either 6110_5700XM_6120c_20001079.txt or n82_20001079.txt. Then delete the corresponding .cre.

> I can't play the game that I want, it says "KERN-EXEC 3" error?
    This is sometimes due to improper 20001079.txt placed on your phone or there is nothing placed yet. If your phone is Pre-FP1, use either the 20001079.txt for 3250, E70, N73, N93 / N93i, I prefer the one for N73. If your phone is FP1, use either the one for 6290, N76, N81, N95 / N95i / N95 R2, I prefer the one for N81. If this doesn't work, as I've read somewhere on the official forum of Symbian OS PIPS, upgrading it to later version will solve the problem. Just try it. If it still won't work, it is sometimes caused by the different hardwares and softwares of the phone. Some phones can't play all the games (E-Series). Try asking on where you downloaded the game and see if they have a fix for this.

> Why am I having "System Error"? (Thanks to haikara20)
    Sometimes these are due to misnamed access points. Always check for it and access points should not have " ' " (apostrophe). Just to be sure, do not place any special characters on it.

> Why does it say "Out of memory"?
    I suggest that you restart your phone before (not necessarily after) playing any N-Gage games. A fresh restart means -> fresher, cleaner memory RAM of the phone -> cleaner memory RAM, means faster phone response (loading). And N-Gage 2.0 takes a lot of RAM to start. This should also fix the error "Not enough memory". And make sure that there's no much applications eating your memory on the background.

> Do I really need to hack my phone? (Thanks to FCA0000)
    Yes. This is the very first necessary thing to do.

> Can I have both Cracked and legit games? (Thanks to BiNPDA)
    Yes, you can.

> Can I update my profile and play on the arena?
    You can set your N-Gage profile, update online, and play on N-Gage Arena. But I suggest not going to, keep in-mind that every software/application that is Cracked is illegal, and some people are having problems with it.

> Why can't I install a game that I want, it says "File Corrupted"?
    If you've followed my tutorial, you won't have this kind of problem. Just make sure that you've followed everything CORRECTLY! And if you followed it, it this error appears, this is sometimes due to corrupted game file that you've downloaded, make sure you've downloaded it correctly and is found working.

> Do I need to do the chapters again to install games?
    No. You just have to repeat chapter 3 when installing games for the N-Gage 2.0.

> Do I have to install N-Gage_Patch.sisx every time that I'll install a game?
    No. You only have to install this once and this will work for all BiNPDA ******* N-Gage games.

> The extract N-gage file to PC button doesn't work?
    The extract to pc button does not notify you if the file is already extracted, it is extracted at the same directory where you've opened the .exe game installer.

> Can I uninstall HelloCarbide after I'm done with it?
    Yes, you can if you think you won't need HelloCarbide anymore.

> Will this work on other S60v3 phones? (Samsung, etc.)
    No. As far as I've known, this is only for Nokia phones.

> Will this work on S60v2 phones?
    Definitely, NO. The one important file here that let's N-Gage application run is the Symbian OS PIPS, that is only available for S60v3 phones. Saying that, it won't be able to run on S60v2 even if you repack it. Let's just hope someone could hack it. And the other thing is the RAM that N-Gage application eats, 10~20Mb RAM. As far as I know, the largest S60v2 RAM has is only 15~20MB of RAM, and that is N70. Still it won't work.

> How do I reformat my phone?
    See below.

-= Doing a hard format =-

1. Back up all your important data (i.e. Images, Sounds, Videos, etc.) MANUALLY. Not by PC-Suite or something.
    2. Format the phone and the memory card SEPARATELY.
    3. Format the phone using this: (I call this, an S60v1/v2/v3 phone's Self-Healing)
    *#7370# - Input on standby mode.
    OR
    Turn off the phone. Then PRESS and HOLD the Green Button + Number 3 + Symbol "*" (asterisk/star) SIMULTANEOUSLY. Turn on the phone. Keep holding until the phone asked you to input which country you reside.
    4. Format the Memory Card via Card Reader on the PC having the FAT disk attribute.
    5. After formatting the phone, and the memory card. Put back the memory card again on the phone. Then format the Memory Card again using your phone. (Just to be safe)
    6. Bring back all your files on your phone or/and memory card.
    A very important information : (regardless of N-Gage 2.0)
    As you have read right, I made or wanted you to format the phone and the memory card separately and back up your phone manually is because, here's the thing, IF AND ONLY IF your phone has a virus on it, making a back up via PC-Suite also backs up the virus file (I think). Saying that, when you want to return your back up from PC-Suite, it will also return the virus. AND, as I have experienced, these nasty viruses sometimes (or all the time) copies a clone of itself from the phone to the memory card. So, if you already has a virus, then format your phone, you actually don't know that the virus is also there on your memory card. After format the virus copies itself from the memory card to the phone. Making your phone format a waste. See what I mean?
    Now you are worrying if the virus is in the memory card, then your PC is in danger? The answer is NO. A PC and a Mobile Phone has different Operating Systems. Saying that, a virus for the phone has no result on the PC, and vice-versa (unless someone made a single virus file for both OS. I'm not giving ideas you F***ing virus makers). The only way you could be infected is if your memory card already has a virus for the PC. Then you are DEAD (not literally). It is always and very best that you have a file explorer on your phone that can see hidden files on the phone and memory card (I use FExplorer) so that you can see if a PC-already-affected-virus copies something on your phone or memory card. This way you can always have the first move on protecting both your phone and your PC from a virus.

Credits to:
    BiNPDA for the awesome hard work for cracking games and applications
    FCA00000 for the alternative hack
    Enej for the rotating screen

Before asking please include on what phone model you are trying to install it so it won't be so hard for me for the answer. Please give credit and respect as I have given all of those who made this possible (i just don't know most of them or where I got these files).

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/139196563/N-Gage_2.zip.html
    MIRROR:
    Code:
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/6013590/n-gage_2.zip

BLT Snakes Subsonic v1.11.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

What did we expect from this game seeing as the Original was amazing? Could the original be improved? Read on…

My first thoughts when I heard about this game were ‘Yes!’ – My second thoughts when I first installed the demo? ‘What have they done to it’? To put it simply it let me down.

Now before I properly start, I will let you know BLT built this game unlike the original which was designed by IOMO which may or may not make any difference to your thoughts.

We start with the opening menu of Snakes: Subsonic, it is very nice indeed, with a nice dynamic background including the following options:

- High Scores

- N-Gage Arena

- Start Game

- Options

When playing its just like the classic, control the snake across the levels but the new Subsonic game adds different ways of game play – across different terrains like Fire, and then the way the level evolves with hills and slopes etc and you can even shoot things too. This makes the game that more challenging than the original adding new twists but if your like me and loved the original trying to get used to this game is a lot harder than you will think.

The game can be played in Landscape or portrait and looks rather good in both but the graphics of this game are rather poor compared to the original that debuted a few years back – The graphics are rather blocky and not really that smooth but on most levels, despite the low detail graphics, sometimes the frame rate is affected which to me is not acceptable to such a basic game.

The sound is also rather good (don’t get me wrong its decent soundtracks and the levels match the song) but the quality factor lets it down – The clever thing with the music is that it is meant to follow the level, so if you do good the faster the music gets etc which is a nice addition but most may or may not notice this happen. The sound effects of the game is good, and adds a nice touch to the game Overall sound is good but lacks quality.

The multiplayer aspect of the game sounds promising, there’s the rankings which are standard in nearly all N-Gage games and then there’s the races/Battles which can feature up to 1-4 people across the N-Gage Arena in Real time, which sounds rather good. The online aspect is very important, and should be as standard on quite a lot of the N-Gage games, It makes the game that much more exciting.

Overall the game is rather good, but could also be improved on a lot – most with the sound and graphics but the levels of the game are deep and do offer a lot of fun once you get into it – First time players will love this, Original players may need some persuasion to buy it or even play it - I’d recommend it £6? Bargain. Your choice.

Code:

ÜÜßßß ÜÛÛß ßÛÛÜ ßßßÜÜ
    ß ÜÜÛ ÞÛÛÝ R E L E A S E N O T E S ÞÛÛÝ ÛÜÜ ß
    Ûß Û ßß²Ü Ü²ßß Û ßÛ
    Û °Û Û° Û
    Û°±Û Û±°Û
    Û±²Û Û²±Û
    Û²ÛÛ ÛÛ²Û
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ For now there are a few phones compatible with n-gage: ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ N81 (8GB), N82 and N95 (8GB). More will come soon. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ First of all, make sure you have TRK (included in this release) ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ installed and connected to your pc via USB. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ s60_3_0_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITHOUT FP1 ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ s60_3_1_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITH FP1 ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ Also you have to be sure that the n-gage application from ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ www.n-gage.com is installed on your device. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ Start the .exe which is included in this release. This is an ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ installer which will guide you trough the installation process ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ of the game. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ NOTE: After installing, in the n-gage app, the games are listed ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ as trial games. If that annoys you, install the included ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ patch.sis to remove the trial stamp from all games. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ You only need to do this ONCE for ALL the games! ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ NOTE: Don't start the n-gage when you have enabled the platform ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ hack. The game will mess up your savegames or even worse. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ Have fun with this release from team BiNPDA ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ Ü Ü Ü Ü ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ßÛÜ ßÛÜ ÜÛß ÜÛß ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ þ ÞÛÝ ÞÛÝ ÞÛÝ ÞÛÝ þ ÛÛÛÛ

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://tinyurl.com/3jnfuu

EA Sports FIFA 08.v1.0.30 N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

FIFA presents you with a number of types of game play, including a season long campaign or a number of tournaments, mostly regional cup games, or the International Cup – eagles eyed lawyers will spot that this avoids referencing properties such as the FA Cup or the World Cup, as this would probably drive up the licensing costs.
    Team selection is well represented, with the major leagues of each country (although I’m disappointed the UK representation is only the English Premiership, when most other versions of FIFA 08 also carry the Scottish Leagues and I could play my beloved Cowdenbeath). For those of you not au fait with the teams of Europe, each has a star rating (out of five)… How the Scottish national team gets a big 4/5, I don’t know.

There are two other modes. First is the quick game, where you choose two teams and just go for it. I suspect that’s where most casual players will start before deciding to move into a longer League or Cup mode. And then there are the challenges, which are a lovely idea. You get presented with a scenario - Liverpool are 3 goals down after 20 minutes and went on to beat Milton Keynes by 5 goals. Can you do the same - and you're asked to play it through. It's a nice touch, and gives you a little slice of pick up and play if you don't want to commit to a series of matches.
    Now, while the controls are pretty simple, the choices you have in the game are varied. You can do the classic kick the ball up the pitch and run after it, you can lob balls in the air between your players from opposite sides of the pitch, or you can pass the ball between your players who are close, slowly working it towards the goal. Those were the three basic strategies I used on novice level, with a little bit of success… by using just those, it made the game challenging but not overly difficult – which is good for me. More experienced FIFA players will appreciate the higher difficulty levels, and the gamer in me is glad that 'novice' doesn't translate to a ‘we’ll let you win to make you feel good’ level of skill… the five skill levels available significantly ramp up the difficulty.
    You can also change the team formation – where players stand on the pitch and what areas are covered. This is the mystical number chant of 4-3-3, 4-2-2-2 or even 1-4-3-2 (see, we have silly numbers just as much as American Football), but luckily you get a graphical display of where your players would end up. This can be changed at any point in the game, so you can re-organise to defend, attack, or have lots of players in the middle for passing the ball around. You’ve also got the option to substitute out injured or tired players.
    Where I found trouble is when the computer AI team has the ball and I’m trying to get the tackles in. There are no complicated key strokes, just your player next to the player with the ball, and the tackle is then made (success depends on the relevant simulated skill of the actual football player) – the problem is getting your player close enough. The switch to nearest player isn’t intelligent enough to snap to the closest, and the AI controlled players on your team are as dumb as… well... footballers. Maybe I’m missing something, but it’s rather hit and miss, and infuriating trying to muster the defense.
    The look of the game is wonderful – all the players may be small, but they are crisp, you can make out where they’re going or trying to do – you can even watch them loose balance on a slipping pitch! And just to make it a bit more TV like, whenever something spectacular happens, you’ll get a replay of the action from a dramatic camera viewpoint, e.g. to relive the perfect goal into the top corner of the net.

I was expecting a multi-player option to be available on FIFA, either over local Bluetooth or through the N-Gage Arena. This would be the perfect game for that – unfortunately there’s no sign of it at all. I wish there had been, and I’d be intrigued to know why a local option isn’t in the design. Is this because of the focus that everything has to go through the N-Gage client (and server) model?
    And while FIFA 08 is going to lose a few marks for that, the rest of the title holds up very well to this casual gamer. The menus are clear, the graphics are sharp and understandable, there’s little confusion in what’s happening in the game (even if how I’m playing is a bit inexplicable), and there is enough variety in the types of game, and in the changing nature of league and cup competitions to keep you playing FIFA 08 for a long time.

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://tinyurl.com/57792q

Electronic Arts Tetris v4.21.41.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Gameplay

It's Tetris, which if you don't know (cue the usual comments about being from another planet) involves arranging falling blocks or "tetrominoes" into horizontal lines which makes them disappear.

There are six modes, all variations on the usual Tetris formula:

- Marathon: Pretty much the classic Tetris, you try to score as highly as possible while making up to 150 lines.

- Ultra: Score as much as possible in two minutes.

- 40 Lines: Create forty lines as quickly as possible.

- Versus: You play against a computer opponent. Each of you has your own Tetris playing area, and you can "attack" your opponent by creating more than two lines at once. Attacks cause extra blocks to appear in their playing area.

- Clash: Another player vs. computer mode where you both try to get to a certain score first by placing blocks in the same playing area.

- Challenge: A "pass around" multi-player mode for up to four people where you pass the phone between players and the winner is the one who scores the most. Everyone in the round gets exactly the same tetrominoes in the same order, so it's a level playing field.

These modes successfully cover all the main playing styles and skills, though it's a shame that only one of them (Challenge) involves other humans. All the modes have numerous options which let you tweak the game to suit your personal preferences, and you can also redefine all of the keys too. There was no option to change the screen orientation though.

Actually playing the game works without any problems, the blocks drop fine and you can use any control keys you want to. This is Tetris, and it's an addictive game on practically any gaming platform.
    The main problem with the gameplay though is the menu system you have to navigate, which makes even simple actions cumbersome. Tetris is the ultimate instant-play title, but for example if you want to change modes while playing, here's what you have to do: pause the game, select the menu option, confirm you want to leave the current game, press the single player option (even if you're using multi-player Challenge mode), then within the next few seconds press the d-pad button to be taken to the "game settings" screen. If you wait too long to press the button, it takes you back to where you started. The graphics make this hopping from screen to screen even more frustrating but more on that later.

A couple of the vs. computer modes: Versus and Clash

Graphics & Sound

Graphicswise EA haven't exactly pushed the boat out here. It's Tetris, it's the same old blocks you've seen since the 1980s with the same playing area too. It's perfectly functional, but there's absolutely nothing spectacular here.

This simplicity might be okay if it helped the flow of the game, but this is marred yet again by the awkward menu system, this time in its graphics department. Apparently suffering from CSI syndrome, the N-Gage version of Tetris takes the terrible design decision to make every single screen appear with animated sweeps, and every single word appear with nonsense-turning-into-english animation. This might be okay for the opening credits but it should not appear every single time in every options menu of a phone game, particularly one like Tetris where you play it in very short bursts.

Sound is very disappointing. There's no music at all except a very brief clip of the classic Tetris tune on the title screen, and the in-game sound effects are utterly forgettable.

N-Gage Arena

There's an online rankings sytem with global leaderboards which show the top ten players in each game mode. That's it.

The vast majority of players are extremely unlikely to ever get anywhere near the top ten so you can safely ignore the leaderboards, and if you're not in the top ten it doesn't even tell you what your current ranking actually is.

Overall

A universal phenomenon on new gaming platforms is that the third party software during the launch period is extremely shoddy. This has always been the case since the very first home computers and consoles, and it will probably always be the case. Third party developers hate the financial risk of releasing games on a new platform, and they will be technically unfamiliar with new hardware too, so their first games tend to be quick and easy ports of games from older platforms.

If you want the real official Tetris on your N-Gage-compatible phone then this will probably do the job, and to an extent reviews like this are pointless because a lot of people will buy this game on the name alone.

However, if you want a quality conversion of a classic game which makes full use of the N-Gage platform, this is not it. There's no online multiplayer, no Bluetooth multiplayer, only one hotseat mode, the menu is needlessly difficult to navigate, the graphics are bland and the sound is practically non-existent. This reeks of a cheap "will this do?" cash-in using a famous licence.

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/118156911/Electronic.Arts.Tetris.v4.21.41.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar

Gameloft Asphalt 3.v1.2.7 N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Gameplay

Asphalt 3 is the follow-up to the Asphalt series of games from the first generation N-Gage and the Nintendo DS. This is a third party title from Gameloft, who specialise in phone games and have supported N-Gage since its first generation. (The Asphalt brand is also used on Java titles from Gameloft, but these aren't really the same games, they just have similar names and themes.)

The Asphalt games are arcade racers, i.e. they're not realistic in the slightest. Their purpose isn't to simulate driving, but to let you pretend you're in a car chase from films like "The Fast And The Furious", doing ridiculously over-the-top driving that would never be possible in real life. The gameplay revolves around illegal street racing, and the emphasis is firmly on doing stuff you shouldn't do: knocking other cars off the road, driving too fast, smashing into crates etc. The score you get for a race is far more influenced by what you do during the race than where you finish in the race, so if you come first but do very little else then you'll get a very low score.

To get by in Asphalt 3 you have to master two things: nitro boosts and "drifting". In general you should drift on every corner and use nitro boosts on every straight, which if done carefully should get you to the head of the pack fairly quickly. Nitros can be picked up from certain points on the track, and they can also be earned by drifting and other activities.

Of course illegal activity means the police will be after you, and if you do too many bad things you'll see a police badge on the screen to indicate that a police car or bike are on your tail. If they catch you there's a hefty penalty to pay, so you can either try to outrun them or nudge them off the road, both of which earn you bonuses. Illegal activity also attracts the attention of news helicopters and you'll sometimes find yourself looking through the camera of a news report, which means you briefly have to steer the car from above (rather like the original gen N-Gage game Glimmerati).

You start the game with just a couple of tracks unlocked, but as you earn money you can unlock the others, making a total of seven tracks (in order of unlocking): Honolulu, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Rome, St. Petersburg, Mumbai and Tokyo.

Earning money also unlocks new vehicles and new engine parts in the garage. You can choose any unlocked car or bike and any unlocked part before a race. The parts menu gets very complex as you unlock more and more, but the garage helps you by displaying the effect each part has on your vehicle's abilities (for example a part might increase top speed but reduce acceleration).

There are a total of nine cars and three bikes (in order of unlocking): Mini Cooper S, Ford Mustang GT, Kawasaki Z 1000, Nissan GTR R34, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Kawasaki ZX 10R, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ruf RT 12, Pagani Zonda F, Lamborghini LP 640, Ducati Desmosedici RR.

Whichever car or bike you choose, the other cars on the track will automatically be chosen to match it, and the "rubber band" gameplay means you never pull that far ahead of your rivals, but never fall that far behind either.

There are a total of five game modes which can be unlocked, covering a variety of contrasting gameplay styles:

- Race: A straightforward three lap contest to get to the finish line, you earn the most money from bonuses on the track but you have to finish in the top 3 to keep the money.

- Beat 'Em All: The most aggressive mode, you have to push six other racers or police cars off the track before you've done three laps.

- Cop Chase: The roles are reversed, you control a police car and your task is to catch the leader of some street racers. Hitting innocent cars costs you points, but at least you don't have to worry about police trying to catch you for speeding.

- Vs: You race against one other car to reach the finish line after two laps.

- Cash Attack: You have to earn over $20,000 from various bonuses by the end of three laps. If you earn less than this, you lose the race. One major snag in this mode is that if you lose it doesn't tell you how much you did earn, so you've no idea how much you lost by, making it very difficult to chart your progress.

The strategy you need to win varies wildly from one mode to the other, for example "Beat 'Em All" doesn't require you to be anywhere near the front of the race while "Vs" requires you to come first.

The game can be played in both vertical/portrait and horizontal/landscape modes, and can also be flipped if you want to use the controls on the other side of the phone. Because it's a racing game it felt slightly more comfortable to play in horizontal/landscape mode, but it was still perfectly okay in vertical/portrait mode, especially if you use the camera keys to zoom out a bit before the race begins.

The controls of the game are fairly similar in all modes, with the bulk of features being accessed through the d-pad (the button does nitro, down brakes, left and right steer). Drifts are a bit trickier, you have to press 8 during a turn, but if your phone has gaming keys you can drift with the lower gaming button. The keypad's * and # buttons control the camera angle, which is most useful in vertical/portrait mode as it lets you see more of the road around you.

Three of the twelve vehicles in the game

Graphics & Sound

Before we discuss the graphics in Asphalt 3, it should be remembered that this isn't a 50 euro console game, it's a 10 euro phone game. As a phone game, the graphics are very very good. They're not perfect, and they'd be better if they used the graphics accelerator chip on certain N-Gage models, but in general the game looks extremely pretty and detailed. As well as you and the other racers, the streets are populated with other traffic, police cars, trams and even press helicopters, which really adds to the atmosphere. Perhaps the biggest graphical glitch is the strangely wobbly camera at the beginning, but once the race begins the camera is fine.

The look of each tracks is very different thanks to the globe-trotting nature of the game. The 3D is a lot more detailed than on previous Asphalt games, and the game world on each track feels a lot more real. However, it would have been nice to see more variety on each track through the use of different times of day and different weather conditions (the snow on the St. Petersburg track is a tantalising glimpse of how much this could have added to the game).

The feeling of speed conveyed by the graphics varies from track to track and situation to situation. Sometimes, especially when you're using the bikes, the game feels incredibly fast, but in other situations the game starts to slow down because there are too many objects near each other at once. In general though the game is playably smooth. A higher frame rate is always welcome of course, but the current frame rate is perfectly adequate.

Sound is pretty much what you'd expect from this kind of game, the music is straight out of a Hollywood film with a mixture of pop, rock and hip-hop. The title screen has a rather nice rendition of Misirilou in the style of Dick Dale. The soundtrack and sound effects are all recorded in high quality, and suit the game very well. Whether you like them depends on your taste, but if you enjoy arcade racers then you'll probably enjoy Asphalt 3's sound.

The one problem audiowise was the volume control, which didn't seem to vary the volume properly.

Four of the seven tracks: Honolulu, Tokyo, Mumbai (aka Bombay), Rome

N-Gage Arena

Shamefully, the only Arena feature of Asphalt 3 is a rankings board. No shadow racing, no online multiplayer, just high score posting.

Even worse, we could not get the rankings to work at all, either in the game or in the N-Gage app. The screen just stayed blank.

As things stand, Asphalt 3 gets a big fat zero for its online features, which is a real shame because it has a lot of potential as an online multiplayer game. Hopefully Asphalt 4 will let us race against each other on the Arena in real time.

Overall

If you're looking for a realistic racing simulator, Asphalt 3 is not for you. If you're looking for a fun, easy-to-get-started arcade racer then this may well be your cup of tea. Despite its attempts at realistic graphics Asphalt 3 is actually a very cartoony title, like a sort of Mario Kart designed for petrolheads, which is a good thing.

A big shock for some people may be how little Asphalt 3 values winning a race or scoring a low lap time. If you get to the front of a race, stay there and finish first, your score will be very low. If you stay in the middle of the pack, cause as much mayhem as possible and then finish third, your score will be very high.

Seven tracks may seem like a small number, but the five distinct game modes make you approach the tracks in totally different ways. Catching a criminal in "Cop Chase" is a completely different game to smashing the city up in "Cash Attack", and this kind of contrast adds greatly to the game's replay value.

Perhaps Asphalt's biggest drawback is the lack of clarity over what actually gets you credit in the end-of-race score. The score rundown after a race has a mysterious "others" section which frequently contains more money than any of the other bonus categories, and even the listed bonuses aren't explained properly anywhere (what's the difference between "Takedown" and "Road Rage" for example?). In one "Beat 'Em All" race this reviewer managed to take down four cars at once at the start of the game, then another, then two at once at the end so that the total score was a bizarre 7 takedowns out of 6, all in the first lap. This would seem to be an amazing fluke, but the end-of-race score was very low because it all happened so quickly. Ironically for an arcade racer, Asphalt 3 seems to punish people for speed.

However, in general Asphalt 3 is a fun and playable game with accessible gameplay, a good selection of game modes, nice sound and nice (though sometimes a bit too jerky) graphics. The lack of online gameplay is a big disappointment though, even shadowracing would have been fun.

Code:
       ¦¦¦¦      ¯¦_ ¯¦_                                        _¦¯ _¦¯      ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ ¦     ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦                                      ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦     ¦ ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦¯     _¦¯__¦¯                                        ¯¦__¯¦_     ¯¦¦¦¦
      ¯¯¯   ___¯¦_¦¯¯                                              ¯¯¦_¦¯___   ¯¯¯
       __¯¯¯ _¦¦¯                                                      ¯¦¦_ ¯¯¯__
      ¯ __¦ ¦¦¦¦               R E L E A S E    N O T E S               ¦¦¦¦ ¦__ ¯
       ¦¯ ¦  ¯¯¦_                                                      _¦¯¯  ¦ ¯¦
       ¦ ¦¦                                                                  ¦¦ ¦
       ¦¦¦¦                                                                  ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ For now there are a few phones compatible with n-gage:           ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ N81 (8GB), N82 and N95 (8GB). More will come soon.               ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ First of all, make sure you have TRK (included in this release)  ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ installed and connected to your pc via USB.                      ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ s60_3_0_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITHOUT FP1   ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ s60_3_1_app_trk_2_7.sisx is for SymbianOS9 devices WITH FP1      ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ Also you have to be sure that the n-gage application from        ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ w*w.n-gage.com is installed on your device.                      ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ Start the .exe which is included in this release. This is an     ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ installer which will guide you trough the installation process   ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ of the game.                                                     ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ NOTE: After installing, in the n-gage app, the games are listed  ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ as trial games. If that annoys you, install the included         ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ patch.sis to remove the trial stamp from all games.              ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ You only need to do this ONCE for ALL the games!                 ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ NOTE: Don't start the n-gage when you have enabled the platform  ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦ hack. The game will mess up your savegames or even worse.        ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦          Have fun with this release from team BiNPDA             ¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦                                                                  ¦¦
    NOTE for non-hacked phones :

If you hav'nt hacked your phone, Skip the Secman Installing Step and Click Cancel when it asks to connect Metro TRK.

You will get Extract File to PC option,
    Select yes and use the *.ngage file to E:/n-gage folder
    Now Open N-gage application on phone & install game

Download :

Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/1856199/Asphalt.3v3.v1.2.7.N-GAGE.rar.html

Gameloft Block Breaker Deluxe v1.0.3.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Gameplay

Block Breaker Deluxe screenshotBlock Breaker Deluxe is a clone of the ancient-but-popular Breakout/Arkanoid genre, you move a bat at the bottom of the screen to bounce a ball into bricks at the top of the screen. The goal of each screen is to remove all the bricks by bouncing the ball into them, but some bricks may take more than one hit to remove. If the ball hits the bottom of the screen you lose a life.

As with most modern Breakout clones, many bonus items have been added to spice things up, including a magnetic bat, fireballs (which destroy blocks more quickly), shields at the bottom of the screen, multiple balls, laser cannons etc. Some bonus items aren't beneficial, for example one shrinks the bat and another makes the bat invisible (which makes the game impossible to play).

Most of the items are recycled versions of bonuses in previous clones, although there is one bonus which is particularly interesting: the yo-yo, which lets you pull the ball straight back to your bat as if it had a piece of string attached to it. If any bricks are in the way of the ball when you pull it back, the ball tends to destroy them, even if they're indestructible bricks such as those made of steel. Another innovation is that the items can be bought separately and upgraded in an in-game shop, so for example the magnet bonus just holds one ball on the bat, but if you buy the first level upgrade it will hold two, and further upgrades let it hold more.
    Block Breaker Deluxe vertical screenshot

Games are split into locations with many main levels each and a boss level, after you defeat the boss you will see a new location unlocked. If you lose against a boss, you're given the option of continuing in exchange for a chunk of the cash you've earned so far. The boss levels play slightly differently to the normal levels, and involve doing things like hitting an ice cube, avoiding laser beams, or destroying an advancing wall.

As with all N-Gage games, you can always exit the game and come back where you left off, so you can play for very short bursts or long playing sessions.

On a very few occasions the ball would get stuck behind a particular group of bricks, but this was easily solved by exiting the game and re-entering.

Graphics & Sound

As you would expect from the genre, the graphics are mostly the kind of thing you'd have seen on a 16-bit system such as an Atari ST, Amiga, Mega Drive or SNES. The visuals are perfectly competent and pleasant, but there's nothing spectacular. The whole game has been done with a 1970s/1980s glamour feel, featuring bright neon colours, luxury yachts and huge sunglasses. First gen N-Gage gamers may be slightly reminded of Glimmerati in terms of the setting.

Sound is also very similar to the 16-bit era, with multi-channel MIDI-style music. Again, the tracks are pleasant but there's nothing here to amaze you. The music plays on menus and at the beginning of games, but fades out once the action begins, so it doesn't outstay its welcome.

N-Gage Arena

There's no online multiplayer, though you can play Bluetooth multiplayer. You can upload your score to an Arena scoreboard and there are also N-Gage achievements to unlock which earn you N-Gage Points. The achievements are rather dull and random though, and the game already has lots of very similar challenges and bonuses, so it sometimes feels like there's too much to aim for.

Overall

Block Breaker Deluxe is one of the cheaper games available on N-Gage, and at 7 euros it's not going to break anyone's bank. If you enjoy Breakout/Arkanoid then you will definitely enjoy Block Breaker Deluxe. It's also a very casual game, with a nice relaxing feel to it.

If you're looking for something new though, this probably isn't a good place to start your N-Gage experience. The bonuses, bonus upgrade system, unlockable locations and boss levels do greatly improve on the original concept, but most of the time it's still the same gameplay that has been in Breakout since the 1970s.

Code:

ÜÜßßß ÜÛÛß ßÛÛÜ ßßßÜÜ
    Ûß Û ßß²Ü Ü²ßß Û ßÛ
    Û °Û Û° Û
    Û°±Û Û±°Û
    Û±²Û Û²±Û
    Û²ÛÛ ÛÛ²Û
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ of the game. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/1856252/reakerDeluxev1.0.3N-GAGESymbianOS9.1Cra-ked-BiNPDA.rar.html
    Last edited by Qims; 28-08-2008 at 03:56 AM.

Gameloft Brain Challenge v1.1.4.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Joining the launch line-up of titles for the N-Gage Platform is Gameloft's Brain Challenge. While there will be a handful of ‘big' titles for the N-Gage, Brain Challenge is not one of them - but there's nothing wrong with that. While the flash titles make up the column inches, it's games like this that are going to be the bread and butter earners for Nokia and its partners. It would be mighty interesting to see just how well Brain Challenge does in the ‘revenue earned' column after three or four months. I would not be surprised to see this title become a solid and continuing revenue stream for the Finns. Nothing here is especially new, but it fits well into the genre of ‘play a little puzzle every day' that was started by Dr Kawashima's Brain Training on the Nintendo DS.

For those of you who aren't familiar with this, you play a series of mini-games each day, each lasting a few minutes at most. The scores for these games are combined to give you a ‘daily score' and this is compared to previous scores. If the theory of exercising your mental ability holds true, you should see a steady improvement. Rather than progress through a games storyline, you progress in yourself, creating a much better and more rounded person in the process.
    Or you could argue that developers have found a way to write really simple games and package them up for profit, but only a cynic would think that....
    Gameloft should be congratulated for some good presentation here - the games (12 in total, I believe) are grouped into the four areas they are testing, namely Maths (annoyingly labelled Math in my version...), Memory, Visual and Logic. The games are all controlled with the d-pad (and the occasional button press), so there are very few issues with the controls. Which is good - the point of these games is for you not to be thinking about what key to press next, but simply to think.
    Two examples of the mini-games should make my point clear. The first is Balance, coming under the Logic section. You're presented with a set of scales and asked which item is heavier. Initially this is pretty easy - just go for the one which has dropped the scales. But as you progress through your 60 second game, and as you play it more and more often, you'll come across more difficult challenges, with multiple items on each side of the scales, or even scales on top of scales. Yet you're asked to work out which of two single items is heavier with a flick to left or right of the cursor. Fun indeed... well it is to me.
    Trout, under the Maths section, is another example of something that looks simple, and is... if you ignored the timer. Given a grid of numbers, a start point, and then a mathematical operator (e.g. ‘+4') you have to jump from your target square (say it has 17 in it) to the square that is next in order... i.e. 17+4=21. So jump left, right, up or down to the square with 21 in it; then 25; then 29... Make five jumps and you get a new grid and new modifier. Much like Balance, and many of the other games, it's a basic task, but when put under pressure to do as many as you can against the clock, that's when it gets interesting.
    There's nothing especially new in this mix, nor are the games amazingly 'out there' - we're talking basic pattern recognition in many of the games, some quick mental mathematics and some cunning psychological tricks when you're counting (such as four red number threes), but the games are clear, surprisingly fun, and, by limiting each game to a time limit of 60 seconds, stay fresh and challenging over the time you'll be playing the game - and as you play, you'll unlock more of the mini-games.
    While the idea of a learning curve goes somewhat against the grain of the daily brain game genre, Gameloft's unlocking strategy keeps the title from going stale. Coupled with the ten minutes a day nature of the game, I think Brain Challenge is going to do very well.

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/122501528/Gameloft.Brain.Challenge.v1.1.4.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar

http://www.ziddu.com/downloadlink.php?uid=aK2ZnJiuZbOelOKnZKqhkZSqYayhl5ms4

Gameloft Brothers In Arms v1.2.3 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cracked-BiNPDA

Brothers In Arms is a 3D shooter set in World War Two Europe and North Africa. As well as travelling on foot, the player can use a variety of vehicles including a Sherman tank.

Those of you expecting the same innovations as you would find on Halo (on the XBox or PC) might be in for a disappointment. But that's a good thing, because the N-Gage platform needs a simpler control system. There's an argument that modern first person shooters on consoles can be insanely complex, with two analogue sticks needed just to move you around and look, then all the buttons hanging off and used in combinations that are more complicated than a shadow puppet of the Golden Gate Bridge.
    What you have in Brothers in Arms is a simple control set. Left/Right/Forward/Backward on the cursor, sidestepping with a pair of number keys, and hitting ‘0' to aim your rifle by peering down the barrel - being World War Two, there are no telescopic sights or laser guided bullets. You want a better view, you have to get closer.
    And here's where Brothers in Arms makes best use of the Nseries platform, because the graphics are about as good as you can make them on a QVGA screen, with the technology available. You have to remember that this is on a mobile phone, with limited power and processor cycles, so no putting it next to an HD game on your 42 inch plasma TV; take that into consideration and the graphics here are impressive. I'm not going to say they're jaw dropping, amazing, or the best on a mobile platform, mainly because the look of the game seems very reminiscent of Ashen on the original N-Gage and N-Gage QD. What I will say is that everything is clear and understandable, you can tell buildings, tanks, terrains, friend or foe apart easily.

But here's the thing about the graphics on a small screen, and here's where putting a shooter on the N-Gage is a risky move. While there is an auto-aiming component when you run around the map, you can also stop and go for more precise aimed shots. Trying to do a decent head shot from more than about 10 meters (according to the in game rangefinder) in this way is a matter of pixel perfect precision. Tiny taps on the direction pad while in the aim mode are needed to get right onto the head, which may or may or may not be moving.
    I'd also love to say that this slows the game down, but in all honesty it doesn't. Like the heavily laden soldier that you are, Brothers in Arms feels sluggish. Now by that I don't mean it has a poor frame rate or that the graphics and sound are a few moments behind any action you make. No what I mean is that the gameplay itself is slow.

This is meant to be combat, fast, furious, with strategic moving around terrain, taking cover as needed, circling around the enemy to shoot them in the back before they see you.
    Brothers in Arms provides absolutely none of that. You run at one speed and there's no sense of urgency. When you're being shot at and running for cover, things happen at the same speed as when you're ambling down a country lane at the end of a level. There's no adrenaline rush as the bullets start flying overhead.
    Oh, and forget about circling round the enemy. You map be in a mapped out area, but this is a linear route of gameplay. You're travelling down a fixed corridor created by the programmers, with no significant branching away or choice of direction possible. Sure, you have blocks of trees and boulders for cover, but do you get a choice between a frontal assault, or edging along a river bank? Nope. Straight ahead and fight, soldier!
    Also, for a mobile game, the save game mechanism seems inadequate. You can jump to any level you have passed, and to the subsequent unpassed level, or return to an intermediate checkpoint you pass in the current level. It would be nice to be able to save at any point. The whole point of a mobile game is that you are mobile - pausing and backgrounding the app isn't enough in my book.
    The online options is... a high score table. Which is... a nice idea. Next!
    My one worry with Brothers in Arms is that it's supremely easy for people to compare this to other console versions, such as that on Sony's Playstation Portable. (fx: Ewan leans over to his shelf and picks up his PSP and Brothers in Arms). I've argued before that Nokia need to be very careful with any situation where they end up going head to head in comparison to other platforms. They need to maximize their own platform strengths, not be placed alongside the strengths of another platform.
    But forget all that, because Brothers in Arms actually works well on a mobile. Sure it's not a deep game, with tactics or thinking required. Neither is it a complex 3D shooter with sculpted landscapes, deformable terrain, and massive areas to explore. It's effectively a shoot-em up. Dodge the occasional bullet, go where you need to, press fire and use up your infinite supply of ammo. It plays well, it looks good, and you do get a feeling of wanting to finish just one more level.
    Most of all, it's fun! And that's probably the most important thing, despite my other reservations above.

Review: Ewan Spence

File size 29.21MB (7 parts)
    Code:
    Part 1
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/9282310/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part1_1.rar
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/2568613/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part1.rar

Part 2
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/434788/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part2_1.rar
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1034324/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part2.rar

Part 3
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1639938/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part3.rar

Part 4:
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/534278/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part3_1.rar

Part5
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1898626/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part5.rar

Part 6
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1648705/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part6.rar

Part 7
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/9595170/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part7_1.rar
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1807399/gameloft.brothers.in.arms.v1.2.3.n-gage.symbianos9.1.crckd-binpda.part7.rar
    Note:

Just Enter any Key when it asks for Activation during Sound Negotiation.
    You will Get "Unspecified Error" and now Enjoy the Full Game.

Code:
    Mirror 1:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/1747934/oftBrothersInArmsv123N-GAGESymbianOS91Crckd-BiNPDA.rar.html
    Mirror 2:
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/8681571/gameloftbrothers_in_arms_v1_2_3_n-gage_symbianos91crckd-binpda.rar
    Mirror 3:
    http://rs360.rapidshare.com/files/132245437/GameloftBrothers_In_Arms_v1_2_3_N-GAGE_SymbianOS91Crckd-BiNPDA.rar
    Mirror 4:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/159096973b50ec1b/
    Mirror 5:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMP6HHI9
    Mirror 6:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/132292324/Gameloft.Brothers.In.Arms.v1.2.3.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracbin.zip
    Extracted .ngage file Only
    ( Just transfer file to E:/ngage and open Ngage app.)
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/1750375/.Brothers.In.Armsv123N-GAGESymbianOS91Crckd-BiNPDA.rar.html
    http://www.4shared.com/file/57855878/805900fd/GameloftBrothersInArmsv123N-GAGE.html
    Last edited by Qims; 28-08-2008 at 04:03 AM.

Gameloft Midnight Pool v1.2.4 N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

As usual with the 'Midnight' series of sports games, there's a bit of a seedy night-club atmosphere, brought to life here by 3D animations and 3D-modelled pool halls. As each shot is taken, you get to see how it plays out on set of TV-style angles and there are digital sound effects to match. The production values applied to all of this are quite high and it's just a shame that Gameloft's (cross platform?) game engine isn't really optimised well enough for N-Gage-compatible phones. Even on the N95 8GB, with accelerated graphics and oodles of RAM, animations are sometimes jerky. Moreover, when a shot is played, the ball animations can be seen, calculation by calculation, sometimes down to 3 or 4 frames per second (at worst). Which is a shame, compared to the silky smooth animations in Virtual Pool Mobile, running on the same hardware.

You'll be wanting to know about how the game actually plays though. There are the usual game modes to try: Instant (you vs a computer player, no set up), Arcade (you get to pick opponent and 'difficulty') and Story (where you take on a character and gradually up the dollar stakes you're playing for, travelling the length of the USA to find opponents willing to play for more and more cash).

'Story' is where the rubber hits the road, of course, but over the course of 3 hours gameplay and about ten matches, I err... well, I managed to get myself to $1,000,000 or so and the 'end of game' screen appeared. Say, what?

You see, disappointingly, although extra opponents gradually get 'unlocked', they a) don't get unlocked fast enough (and you end up playing the same person that you played an hour before, but for ten times the money, which doesn't seem very realistic) and b) don't get anywhere near hard enough. Even at the very end of the game (i.e. 3 hours in), the computer opponents were still not anywhere near clever enough to beat me. Their potting gradually seemed to get a bit better, but when faced with a 'snooker' (for example) they just blasted away at the blocking ball - and when they had ball in hand, they would just take the ball from its default location. Making defeating them rather easy. Even if you can't pot that well, it's easy enough to play a strategic game and get the opponents to make silly mistakes.

Potting. Ah yes, now we're getting to the crunch. Luckily, the pool interface here is really rather good and compares well to the one in Virtual Pool Mobile. As with the latter game, all the number keys are used to provide full control over spin, side, cue angle, and so on. One shortcut shows the overhead view of the table, vital for planning ahead.

Power is controlled using a vertical power bar and two d-pad clicks and this works out just fine. I found the aiming increments a little frustrating though - using left/right on the d-pad, jogged the aim appropriately, but several times I felt I needed finer control, to aim a ball between two of the aiming directions offered.

By default, there's a 'the balls will fly in these directions' crib on the screen, but you can turn this off in Options if you either find it distracting or would rather aim shots 'by eye'. Confusingly, the crib doesn't take into account any cue ball spin or side that you've chosen to apply, making it sometimes misleading.

Also confusing (especially in 9-ball mode) is that you're not automatically aimed in any sensible direction. For example, you've potted the yellow and blue is up next. But the screen might show your cue ball aiming for the red instead, simply because that's the last direction your cue happened to be pointing in. With your wits about you, you can press '1' to manually get pointed towards the next ball to be hit, but it's disappointing that this isn't automated in some way (as it is in VPM). If you don't pay attention, you'll end up hitting the wrong ball and incurring a foul...

Midnight Pool screenshotMidnight Pool screenshot

The net effect, game by game, of considering the jerky ball animations and the poor opponent AI are that games proceed fairly slowly, and it's not helped by quirky 3D animations of your player reacting when he or she knocks in breaks of more than one ball in sequence, or fouls, or does anything else of note. These animations take a second or three to play out and can't be turned off in Options, so you have to click your way through them.

There are three pool variations on offer here: 8-ball, in both UK and US colour variants, and 9-ball, the purest form of pool and the one I settled on for working through my brief virtual career. After each match (each of which only consists of one frame, which is a bit sudden-death), there's a chance to try your hand at a trick shot for extra cash. These are fun enough and can also be accessed from the main menu but don't really add anything to the main game.

Most gamesters will grab the trial version and be put off by a) the jerky ball animation and b) the utterly, ridiculously stingy 90 second limit before the trial stops - the end result being that almost noone buys the game. Which in this case might not be a bad thing, since it's ultimately so disappointing.

The one thing that might have saved Midnight Pool would have been an online mode that would have let you play against real human beings. It would have been easy to do too, as it would be turn-based. A missed opportunity again.

I really, really wanted to like Midnight Pool and, to be honest, I've seen worse in terms of pool games on computers and phones over the years. But it makes the cardinal mistake (for any game) of being far, far, too easy. Anyone wanting to experience real, quality, adrenaline-inducing, addictive pool gameplay should opt for the unofficial N-Gage games Virtual Pool Mobile or even the 'lighter' Micropool 2007, which both have the additional advantage that they will run on many non-N-Gage phones too.

Steve Litchfield, All About N-Gage, 27 June 2008

PS. In addition to the links above, you can find out more about where to get Virtual Pool Mobile and Micropool 2007 in All About N-Gage's special feature on unofficial N-Gage games.

dOWNLOADS:
    Code:
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/4803733/g.m.p.v1.2.4.n-gage.symbianos9.1.cracked-binpda.rar

Mirrors

http://www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=Zquim52taa6impzzZ6qZnJGlbKeZlZutZg%3D%3D5
    http://www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=Zquim52taa6impzzZ6qZnJGlbKeZlZutZg==5
    http://rapidshare.com/files/126346194/midnight.Pool.v1.2.4.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cr__cked-BiNPDA.rar.html
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/4172373/g.m.p.v1.2.4.n-gage.symbianos9.1.cracked-binpda.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJHGJHDO

http://www.4shared.com/file/57852627/fad8fc9a/MidnightPool124N-GAGE.html

Glu World Series of Poker v1.5.0.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA

Gameplay

Ngage tournament screenshotWSOP: Pro Challenge is a one-on-one Texas Hold 'Em Poker simulator. It has three introductory matches which you can complete to unlock a three round WSOP tournament, and winning that unlocks a three round N-Gage tournament (despite the name it's all offline, there's no multiplayer). You can also play against any of the computer players in one-off matches, which may help you get to know each one's mannerisms.

The controls are very simple, you use the direction pad to choose an option and press its button to select it. The game can be played in any screen orientation, and works fine both horizontally and vertically. This should be suitable for any phone model with any button layout.

If you're unsure about Poker, or if you haven't played the Texas Hold 'Em variety which is so popular nowadays, it's worth learning the basics before playing this game. WSOP:PC's in-game help is probably not going to be clear enough for new players to learn from scratch, and you would be better off consulting one of the many "Teach Yourself Poker" sites on the web. Incidentally, the Texas Hold 'Em rules are the same ones used on American poker television series such as The World Poker Tour and World Series Of Poker (indeed, WSOP is the licence used by this game). If you can follow episodes of the WPT or WSOP series, then you will probably be able to play this game.

You can only play games against one opponent at a time, which is perhaps understandable on a phone game as three or more players may take too long, but it would have been nice to have the option of more players. You can leave a game at any point, but you will have to start it from scratch next time. If you leave a game in a tournament, you can re-enter the tournament in the round where you left. This is very convenient, but also a tempting way of cheating: as soon as you're losing you can leave a game, then come back to it and the money is level again. Tables can be set to no-limit, pot-limit or limit.

Ngage tournament opponent thinkingAll of the opponents are real life professional poker players: Johnny Chan, Annie Duke, Shannon Elizabeth, Chris Ferguson, Mike Mizrachi and Scotty Nguyen. They have apparently been photographed for WSOP:PC, and provide various facial expressions during games which may or may not give you a clue about their situation. The animation is rather crude but you can definitely see the expressions, though there don't seem to be very many of them.

In terms of gameplay, WSOP:PC's biggest flaw is probably the lack of any kind of challenge. This reviewer (who is not an experienced player at all) managed to get to the semi-finals of the final N-Gage tournament after just a few hours of playing, and none of the matches seemed more difficult than previous ones. There didn't seem to be any learning curve at all, if you could defeat opponents early on you could defeat them much later in the game too. After you've gone through all the levels and tournaments, there's very little incentive to continue except to blindly accumulate more and more pretend money.

There are some specific achievement-based tasks you can aim for such as winning with one hand (which you can do fairly easily with an "all in"), but this gets a bit dull and feels like working through a checklist rather than playing a game.

As if the game wasn't easy enough, there's an "odds" meter which tells you roughly how good your cards are in the current situation. This meter can't be switched off, and it's very difficult not to look at it.

One of the novelties of WSOP:PC is the "tilt" meter, which fills up as your opponent suffers a defeat of some kind. When it is full, it starts blinking and the opponent is supposed to start making stupid mistakes, but this reviewer didn't notice any difference. The same applies to the "tells", or expressions on your opponent's face, which are supposed to be the key to winning a game of poker. In WSOP:PC they aren't really required to win at all, you can completely ignore them.

Shannon ElizabethAnnie Duke

Scotty NguyenMike Mizrachi

Some of your opponents. Yes, they do look like heads stuck on other people's bodies, and it gets even worse when they're animated.

Graphics & Sound

WSOP:PC features the kind of graphics you'd see on a Java game, and indeed this is apparently a slightly upgraded port of a Java game.

On the positive side, all of the graphics are perfectly functional: you can see all the cards, all the necessary information is visible, and nothing gets in the way of the gameplay. A particularly nice touch is the way the game waits to reveal the final card, which adds some much-needed tension.

Another good graphical feature is the use of signature chips, which are effectively trophies that you receive for certain achievements. These all have their own unique graphics, and it's more fun to collect these than to just rack up numerical N-Gage points. Nokia might want to add something like this to their own achievements system, which is how the first gen N-Gage's old trophy system used to work.

On the negative side, the animation of the opponents is very disappointing. Perhaps because they'd paid for the rights to these famous players' faces, the developers felt like they had to include photos of them, but the result of this is a rather poor-looking mess. To be fair, you can clearly see all of the players' expressions if you want to look for "tells" so that element of gameplay is preserved, but it's all very crudely done. There's absolutely no style here.

Sound is virtually non-existent, with just the occasional snatch of guitar music and some brief spot effects during certain game events.

Signature Chip win with one handSignature Chip for winning with All In

N-Gage Arena

The only online feature in the game is a single worldwide leaderboard, which the average player is never ever going to appear on. There are no subdivisions or categories, and the player isn't even told their ranking unless they're in the top twenty.

Overall

At ten euros WSOP:PC is not the cheapest game on the N-Gage platform. For the same money or less you could buy any other N-Gage title including the excellent Hooked On:COTD. However, WSOP:PC is the only card game on the platform so far, and that may tempt some people to try it.

Its main plus point is that it is easy to get started and the in-game interface is pretty streamlined. If you want poker on N-Gage, this may be good enough for you.

The game's negative points are a lack of difficulty even for beginners like this reviewer, a lack of options in terms of rules and player numbers, and a lack of things to do once you've played through all the set challenges. On top of all that, there's no multiplayer of any kind: no online, no Bluetooth, not even any "pass around" option. As for the online rankings, they're only going to be of interest to the top twenty obsessives who have played this game to death and beyond.

World Series Of Poker: Pro Challenge feels like a cheap licence cash-in game with very little depth, low quality production values, and very few options. Some kind of multiplayer mode might well have saved it, but there isn't one.

Code:

ÛÛÛÛß ÜÛßÜÜ²ß ß²ÜÜßÛÜ ßÛÛÛÛ
    ßßß ÜÜÜßÛÜÛßß ßßÛÜÛßÜÜÜ ßßß
    ÜÜßßß ÜÛÛß ßÛÛÜ ßßßÜÜ
    Ûß Û ßß²Ü Ü²ßß Û ßÛ
    Û °Û Û° Û
    Û°±Û Û±°Û
    Û±²Û Û²±Û
    Û²ÛÛ ÛÛ²Û
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ of the game. ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ
    ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ

OR

Ideaworks 3D Mile High Pinball v2.58.N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 5000th Release Cracked-BiNPDA

Mile High Pinball is a first party game published by Nokia, developed for the original gen N-Gage by Bonus.com and ported to the new N-Gage platform by the ever-reliable Ideaworks3D. The new version plays pretty much like the original, but has higher resolution graphics. Some of the original's levels have been removed (there are no Snakes or Ashen levels for example), but the new version is much cheaper too (7 euros compared to the 20 or 30 euros that the original cost).

MHP features one of those ideas that's so clever and simple you wonder why no one thought of it before. It's basically a pinball game, but instead of separate tables there's one huge table, and you win the game by getting the ball from the bottom to the top. The table is divided up into 45 levels (plus more hidden levels), with exits at the top and entrances at the bottom. If you fall through a level entrance you appear at the exit of the previous level, so you could in theory fall from the top of the table right to the bottom, though in reality the levels are designed to make such complete falls very unlikely. There are no lives in MHP, the only threat is to fall back down the table and be forced to climb back up again, so the game doesn't end until you've won.

You interact with the ball by using right and left flippers as on any pinball table, and there are also the usual bumpers and holes scattered about the board. Added to that mix are a variety of enemies (including four end-of-level bosses) which you can defeat by hitting them with the ball often enough, and a few dozen types of bonuses that let you do all kinds of things such as turn the ball into a helium balloon. To spice things up even more there are spinners, mysterious boxes which throw the ball out at a random angle, vacuum tubes straight out of Sonic 2, brick walls, crystals and other oddities.

You expect MHP to be an arcade game, but each level has its own "puzzle", a particular method required to get through to the next level. At the beginning these puzzles are very simple, you just have to hit a certain number of bumpers or earn a certain score to unlock the level exit. As you progress though, the puzzles can require real thought, and on some levels you have to perform a certain series of precise actions such as catching the ball with a particular flipper, holding it and then nudging it along the edge of the table to squeeze past a bumper. You frequently find yourself wondering if a particular level is impossible until you work out the solution.

Another interesting feature is the bonus system, which adds a strategic element. You can collect a very large number of bonuses and use these at any time during the game. Some bonuses are so rare, and some levels are so difficult, that you end up having to use them very carefully. While you're concentrating on a fast-moving level, a part of your brain is considering whether you can spare a particularly expensive bonus, or whether a lesser one might do the job. You can collect them from the playing field, but you also occasionally come across a shop where you can buy and sell them. You really do need to pay attention to the bonus system, because parts of the game are virtually impossible without the helping hand that the bonuses give. There are also ten medallions in special hidden levels which you can get to by touching whirlpool icons scattered throughout the game. These are like the chaos emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog, you don't need to collect them but it's a challenge.

The game is only playable in vertical/portrait mode, with 1 and 3 operating the flippers and 5 opening the bonus menu (you can redefine these if you want). Normally we would complain about the lack of a horizontal/landscape mode, but Mile High Pinball is a very special case, as it just wouldn't make any sense to have a horizontal version of a pinball game. Because it's a vertical-only game, and because it uses keys instead of the d-pad, MHP is equally playable on practically any N-Gage-compatible model.

Graphics & Sound

Mile High Pinball's graphics are weird and slightly psychedelic, as if some hippy technophile has decided to make a scrapbook of their favourite photos and drawings all blended together.
    It works, the different backgrounds give each level a distinct atmosphere, and this is further enhanced by the absolutely excellent music (see below). The scrolling within each level is smooth and fast, though there's a delay between moving from one level to another which also breaks up the music. This delay feels very annoying at first, but you soon get used to it and on the later levels you hardly notice it because you're spending so much time within each level trying to solve the puzzles.

One nice graphical touch is the ability to choose a skin for your ball, and as you earn points more skins are unlocked. This is great if you're bored of the traditional silver model, and we've used the acid house smiley ball in our screenshots.

MHP has probably the best soundtrack of any mobile game (the other contender for this title is Lament Island). It's arguably nicer to play the game with the sound effects turned off so you can hear the music properly, and this reviewer sometimes paused the game just to hear the tracks play out in full. The soundtrack covers a surprising range of styles, with elements of gentle pop, world music, classical, prog rock, metal, electronica, dance and funk, and the tracks suit each level very well.

If you do want sound effects though, they're the usual pinball table noises of flippers and bumpers, with satisfying loud clunks and bleeps when the ball hits something.

N-Gage Arena

Mile High Pinball has three online modes: Rankings, Duel Score and Duel Altitude.

Rankings are pretty much like those on other N-Gage games, your game stats are posted to an online league table and you try to improve them to rise up the table.

Duel Score and Duel Altitude are real-time multiplayer modes where you find a partner in the Arena lobby and race to see who can get the highest score or who can get to the highest altitude within a time limit. You can see your opponent's progress next to your own, so there's a real tension as the timer gets closer to zero. The winner gets an Arena point, the loser loses an Arena point, and both players' positions on the Duel league tables are updated after the contest has ended.

Incidentally, the ordinary offline version of the game is called "practice", so the developers seem to expect people to be play MHP primarily as an online game.

TV & Keyboard Test

Some N-Gage-compatible phones (e.g. Nokia N82, N95, N95 8GB, N96) have a TV Out feature which lets you connect the phone to a television set. This can be used for playing N-Gage games, or for any other phone function.

All N-Gage phones are compatible with Bluetooth keyboards that use the HID Bluetooth standard, and such a keyboard can be used to control games or any other phone function.

Mile High Pinball looks nice on a TV set, though it being vertical-only means you're using just the middle-third of the television screen. Some of the sprites look a bit pixelly, but on the whole the game looks rather good.

The game worked fine with a Bluetooth keyboard, there were no problems in controlling it. You may possibly want to redefine the controls though, as 1 and 3 aren't in the most logical positions on a QWERTY layout.

Overall

Mile High Pinball is very original, and perfectly suited to a mobile phone's screen and key layout. As you make your way up the table the puzzle and strategy elements become more prominent, and the game starts to become very addictive. This reviewer played through the entire game in two multi-hour sessions, not because there was a deadline to meet but simply because MHP has such a strong "Just one more go" factor.

The major downside of the game is the frustration you feel when the ball falls down to levels you've already beaten. It's no fun at all repeating the same difficult level again, especially when success on that level is determined by random elements (the volcano sequence is particularly annoying in this respect). On the other hand this is the main reason to pay attention to the bonus system, as it contains ways to prevent falling to the lower levels, and ways to skip forward if you do fall.

Mile High Pinball has clearly had a lot of playtesting and tweaking, its difficulty balance is generally good and you do want to play the game until you finish it. It's simple to get started, but requires thought if you want to progress right to the end. The bonus system gives the game depth, and the hidden levels and online features give it longevity. The graphics might not be to everyone's taste, but they have a certain kitsch Pop Art style to them. The icing on the cake is the price, at just 7 euros it's one of the cheapest games on the N-Gage platform.

dOWNLOAD:

Code:
    http://tinyurl.com/5bps5e

Ideaworks 3D System Rush Evolution v2.53.N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cracked-BiNPDA

When it first arrived on the original N-Gage, it (along with Pathway to Glory) gave the platform just enough of a push to return it to respectability. A slick, fast futuristic racer, with the regulation weird plot to hold it all together. It was one of those ‘push the envelope’ titles that gaming systems love. And now System Rush Evolution graces the new N-Gage Platform, and again it’s a mass of whiz bang graphics, slick presentation and lightning fast gameplay. If nothing else it looks impressive during a thirty second demo to your friends (which means that I see no reason why everyone shouldn’t be carrying the demo on their memory cards for those ‘ah but it’s just a phone’ discussions down the pub.
    Setting aside the exciting plot of hacking into corporate computers and somehow evading the security programs in a co-vec (code vehicle), System Rush is a rather good futuristic racing game – a genre arguably started by F-Zero and Wipeout on the gaming consoles.
    Evolution has made some changes when compared to the original, and these make it more suited to a mobile environment than previously. Rather than long flat racing tracks with inclines and banked corners, you are racing around inside a twisty tunnel, sometimes fully enclosed, sometimes parts of it missing - maybe it’s meant to be a wire, with the plastic sheath stripped away at certain points?
    What this change of environment does is radically change the control system – whereas the original had your full 'accelerate, brake and turn corners', the new System Rush is more about positioning your Co-vec inside the wire, rather than navigating the wire. You follow the course of the wire no matter where you are on the inside of the wire. Left and right spins you around the wire, while up and down activate your power ups – one of which is a temporary speed boost. Otherwise everything runs on rails.

All you have to avoid are the obstacles inside the wire, the enemy co-vecs chasing you, and try to stay on the parts of the wire that are still sheathed, otherwise you’ll lose points and energy.
    While this may sound silly and simple when compared to the complexities of console drving games, it really is all in the environment. I don’t mean the environment of the wires and obstacles in the game; I mean the environment you are playing the game on. A mobile phone. On an Nseries smartphone, you can’t have pixel perfect controls in a game like this – hence I suspect the move away from driving around the course and hitting the apexes of corners and then stomping on the power, towards more a high tech gunner with collision avoidance as a primary duty.
    And you can forget about this being simple – the difficulty curve on System Rush Evolution is perfect for me; but as you may all recall, I’m a sucker for complicated games that provide a hardcore challenge, and that means I’m really enjoying having to really learn all the wires and courses in Evolution. You’ve got to hit the power-ups, you need to pass over the parts of the course that give you a short burst of acceleration, and you’ve got to miss all the obstacles. That’s a surprisingly welcome challenge, but for casual gamers who aren’t used to investing a lot of time to pass a single level, it may be just a little bit too much.

The single player ‘storyline' mode shows the two main styles of game play: infiltrate and shutdown. See, this is where the hacking story helps, because these are essentially timed races – get round a number of laps of the wire in a fixed amount of time (usually barely enough), or shoot down enough enemy code with your auto-firing nose cannon before you run out of time.
    And then there’s multiplayer. You have the same game options, plus the additional head to head mode where the power-ups can be used to affect your opponent – I love the ‘reverse their controls’ option just to mess with their heads. Finding a game can be a bit hit and miss. Searching for people who have a similar skill level to you (ranking search) finds you an online opponent in short order, but searching through the filter – where you can choose the track and type of game - is less successful. This may well improve as more people purchase the title, but for the moment be aware that the numbers of people playing are quite low.

System Rush Evolution sums up the new N-Gage platform perfectly. The gaming is perfectly suited for a mobile device, and offers a comparable challenge to console based gaming, thanks to the strong consideration of the devices the game will be played on. It’s fast and furious, and looks like a modern game, with speed, light and action all in abundance (and it looks gorgeous through the ‘TV Out’ on an N95). Yes it’s hard, but that makes it all the more rewarding.
    Right now, as the games roll out, it will be perceived as the flagship title of N-Gage, although strictly speaking it’s probably one of the wingmen to some of the titles coming up in the next few months. That shouldn’t stop you seeking this out as soon as possible.

dOWNLOAD:
    Code:
    http://tinyurl.com/5rtjum
    http://www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=cK%2BalZ2rabGZl5SqZ%2FiblJStZKqekZelaw%3D%3D7

Infinite Dreams Hooked on Creatures of the Deep v0.74 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cracked-BiNPDA

Gameplay

Hooked On: Creatures Of The Deep is one of Nokia's flagship first party games, and one of the most eagerly awaited titles of the new N-Gage platform's launch. It's been published by Nokia itself, and the developers are the Polish company Infinite Dreams, who are well-known in the smartphone community for their acclaimed high-quality games such as K-Rally, Sky Force and Super Miners (all of which are available for N-Gage phones, just look for the versions labelled "Symbian S60 3rd Edition").

HO:COTD is a sort of combination of a fishing simulator and a role playing game, with every successful catch earning you experience points (XP) that bring you closer to "levelling up", which unlocks new features, playing areas, items and even mini-games. You can just fish at random if you want, or you can choose to take part in a quest (usually to find a particular object lost underwater, or to catch a certain creature), or you can take part in tournaments which are held several times a day in the game world (they're offline tournaments against computer players, so you don't need an internet connection). All three activities can be done at once, so for example if you get bored of a quest you can go off to join a tournament.

The game takes place in four real-life fishing resorts in Costa Rica, Alaska, Scotland and Thailand. Some of the characters you meet exist in real life, and the resorts themselves are represented by locations in the game based on real maps. You start the game in Costa Rica but as you earn experience you'll unlock the other locations, and you can fly to them from each resort's airport. As you level up, new fishing tackle will be available to you from the resort shop (you don't have to pay for it, just reach the right level of experience and go and collect it).

The controls for the game are very, very simple: you move with the direction pad, and you select things with either the direction pad button or the top gaming button (the A button). You also occasionally have to choose an option with the blue soft keys. The simplicity of the controls means you can play the game just as easily with one hand as two, and the game plays just as well in horizontal/landscape mode as it does in vertical/portrait mode. HO:COTD is suited to practically any phone model with any button layout.

You choose where to fish from a detailed 2D map which you drive your boat around. The map is animated, so for example you can see where other boats are fishing (if there are any), and the depth of the water is visible from the colours of the sea or lake. Once you decide on a place to fish, you just click the button and you're presented with a 3D view of the spot where you can look all round and up and down.

Using a golf style power meter, you press the button to cast your line, and then press it again to choose how far out you want the line to go. If you've managed to obtain a depth meter, you'll see a chart showing how deeply your lure has sunk, which is important as different lures sink at different speeds, and different fish live at different depths. Reeling the lure in keeps it at that depth, though it may drag it away from an interested fish. When a fish does try to take the bait, the game's camera zooms in on the end of your reel, and if the fish is ready to be reeled in a blue icon will appear telling you to press the game button.

This is where the excitement begins: you have to get the fish all the way back to the boat, with that distance represented by a blue bar. At the same time, the fish has to get away from you, so it tries to pull on the line as hard as it can, and the strain on your line is represented by a green and red bar next to the blue bar. If you don't reel the fish in it will get away, but if you do reel the fish in it will cause strain on the line. Your task is to balance the strain with the reeling, and this is where the essence of the game lies, in "playing chicken" with the strain gauge so that it goes as close to breaking point without actually breaking. This is made very difficult by the constant changes in direction of the fish, and you see it spinning you around in the main display, occasionally even jumping out of the water in a rather spectacular manner.
    If the above process sounds complicated, it isn't, you get to know the game very quickly and fishing becomes an instinctive process. Catching a fish feels very much like a duel, which is probably as it should be.

If you manage to get a fish reeled all the way in, you receive experience points based on how rare the fish is and how difficult it is to catch. You can then either keep the fish or release it (the game generally rewards you for releasing fish, especially rare species).

Sometimes you'll find a fish is very easy to reel in, and then you'll discover it isn't a fish at all but an object of some kind. It's worth keeping all the man-made objects you find, as you receive bonus experience points for removing rubbish from the water, and the objects may help you solve certain quests. Particularly interesting are the messages in bottles that you catch from time to time, which reveal the back-story to the location you're in at the moment. For example the Costa Rica resort has lots of ancient maps and messages from Christopher Columbus.

You'll also very occasionally catch a creature that isn't a fish, such as a turtle, crocodile or even (if you're lucky) the Loch Ness Monster.

Some Important Hints

One of the problems with HO:COTD is that it doesn't really have a tutorial to get you started, so let's take a break from the review for a moment and look at some important things you should know before playing the game:

* The "Pause" menu is your best friend, it contains all the important information you need to play the game.

* The "Pocket" section of the pause menu contains your tackle box (where you can choose the fishing equipment you want to use), as well as a Pokemon-style bestiary of the fish you've caught in that resort, and a "Live Well" section containing all the objects you've kept.

* Don't repeatedly pound the game button to reel in the fish, just keep it pressed down to reel in and release it if line tension is too high.

* When you're at an appropriate level you can collect new tackle from the resort, represented by an orange circle with a house in it. You have to collect it for it to appear in your tackle box, and you have to then select it from your tackle box in order to use it.

* Tackle unlocked when you reach a higher level is NOT necessarily better than tackle from a lower level, quite often a lower level item works better than a higher level item. For example some of the higher level lures sink much more quickly, which means they're useless in trying to catch fish which live near the surface. You need different kinds of tackle for different kinds of fish, there are no simple tackle "upgrades".

* The green and red dots represent quests, just go to them and click on the button to find out what they are. If you want a further hint or a reminder of what you're supposed to do, go back to the dot and click on the button.

* The game does have a variety of different lures, rods, lines and other equipment, but these aren't open to you when you begin. As you progress, the fishing techniques you can use become more subtle and complex.

* Different fish live in different places, come out at different times of day, and live at different depths, so try to vary where and how you fish as much as possible. The depth meter will help you do this, as will an appropriate choice of tackle.

* Your level, experience and tackle box only count in the resort you're in. You earn experience, levels and equipment completely separately in each resort, so for example you might be level 10 in Costa Rica but only level 2 in Alaska. In effect, each resort is a separate game.

* If you want to use the rumble feature, as well as switching it on in the options menu you also have to have vibrating alert switched on in the phone profile you're currently using. For example, if you have the phone in offline mode, you'll have to activate vibrating alert in the "offline" profile for the rumble feature to work in the game. You can usually find the profiles icon in the "Tools" folder on the main menu screen.

* Let the main menu of the game run on its own and you'll see fish and objects you've recently caught float by in a virtual aquarium.

It's dusk in the game world, and we've caught something! What is it? A shark? A snapper? It's a... oh, it's an old pocket watch, and rather a heavy one.

Graphics & Sound

The very first time you play the game you may be disappointed by the sea looking a bit pixelly compared to the preview screenshots, but the more you play the game the more you realise just how spectacular and detailed the visuals are.

Everything is exquisitely done: the surface of the sea moves convincingly, the boat bobs up and down appropriately to current conditions (and recoils realistically if your fishing line snaps), the sky and landscape change their appearance (often quite radically) in relation to the current time of day and weather conditions. The sky is populated with flocks of birds, jets flying overhead and even the occasional hot air balloon. Around you the sea has other boats, fish close to the surface and bottles floating by (though the bottles you can see don't seem to be catchable, you can only catch bottles that are under the surface). If you've gotten wet from reeling a fish in or because it's raining, there are photo-realistic drops of water which gradually run down the camera lens, and if you look directly in the sun you see the classic "lens flare" circles you'd expect from a camera. If it's night time you can see the lights on the coastline, and now and then the hot air balloons will light up as their pilots turn on the flames of the heater.

Even the map changes colour with the time of day in the game world, and is animated with clouds floating over the map in a parallax fashion, fish swimming through the sea and other boats trying to find a good spot.

You really have to play the game for some time to fully appreciate just how much work has gone into the graphics, as a location in bright sunshine looks completely different in a storm, and completely different again at sunset. When it's not raining the sun can be shining directly, or hidden by cloud, or creeping behind the mountains, and when it is raining it can either be boring showers or a full-blown thunderstorm with lightning striking the sea (and, unlike films, there's a realistic delay between the lightning and the thunder). The effect of weather and sunlight on how the game looks is amazing, it makes the game feel much more real and adds to the atmosphere tremendously.

One serious disappointment is how the game handles graphics when you finish reeling something in. While you're reeling it in the graphics are absolutely excellent, as you and the line get dragged about by the creature in all directions and you often see it leaping out of sea, but for some reason when you've actually got the creature all the way to your boat the game pauses, then presents a dialogue box with the creature's name and a 3D rendering. It feels like the graphic artists didn't know how to handle the end of the capture so they just left out the ending completely, which is a bit of a cop-out.

In general though, this is one of the most beautiful and lovingly put together phone games at the moment, and really raises the bar for what you can expect from graphics in a mobile phone title.

Sound is also very good, with a separate soundtrack for each location. The Costa Rica location you begin in sounds a lot like something from the Moneky ISland games, and the music uses a separate volume control from the effects so you can turn it off if you don't like it. The music is contextual, so it only plays when it's appropriate and changes itself to suit current events. The music plays on the main menu and the map, but fades away when you start the actual fishing. There's then an exciting bit of music when you start reeling in a fish, which speeds up the nearer you get to making a successful catch.

As the game itself points out, if you turn the game's music off completely you can listen to your own music instead using the phone's music player, though this won't be in sync to the game's events because it's running in a separate application.

The sound effects all suit the game well, though of course there's not a huge variety of effects in a fishing game as they're mostly related to water. The thrashing of the fish is convincing, and if you listen carefully you can even hear the faint "plop" of the lure as it hits the water.

N-Gage Arena

As far as we can tell, the only Arena features on here are online scoreboards, and various in-game actions also earn you N-Gage achievement points for your N-Gage profile.

Overall

Hooked On: Creatures Of The Deep is great fun to play once you've worked out where all the options and status screens are, and it gets even better once you've unlocked things like the depth meter, extra tackle, and the other resort locations. People who invest time in this game will be rewarded.

Unfortunately the game's designers haven't made it very easy to do the things above. The "Pause" menu is far more important than its name suggests, and the "Pocket" menu also needs to be much more prominent so people can easily find some extremely vital things like the tackle box. There really ought to be a tutorial at the beginning of the game taking the player through finding all these features, because progress will get very very difficult without them. Infinite Dreams know how to do tutorials, they have an excellent one at the beginning of Games, so it's a shame they didn't make one for this game too.

Another problem is that the amount of experience required to unlock certain parts of the game is far too high. The main reason this reviewer has taken so long to write this review is because it took about two or three days of long playing sessions to unlock the first extra resort. Considering the average phone gamer is only likely to be playing this on their way to and from work, it may take them weeks to unlock even one extra resort, by which time they could well have become bored as progress seems so slow. It also seems odd to lock these resorts at all, as the player starts on level 1 in all of them and progresses in each resort completely separately.

It's also a shame that N-Gage Arena hasn't been used for more than just scoreboards, and some features touted last year (such as putting your own message in a bottle for other Arena members to read) seem to have been dropped.

This is a frustrating situation because all the ingredients are here for one of our ultra-rare "Mega Game" awards, but unfortunately HO:COTD doesn't quite make it.

However, this is still one of the best phone games out there, it has great gameplay which suits long and short playing sessions, it has wonderful graphics, it has depth and longevity, the controls are simple and intuitive, and it brings a new kind of game to phones too. At 10 euros this is really good value for money, there's so much to discover in HO:COTD that it will keep you going for a long, long time.

We feel very happy to give Hooked On: Creatures Of The Deep our first "Recommended" award for a next gen game, and hope that Nokia will get Infinite Dreams to do lots more N-gage games. If they're this good on their first attempt, they definitely deserve a long term contract.

Download :
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=bbGglJenb6%2BanZ2ttqyZlJyiaK%2BWlpyp8

http://rapidshare.com/files/118227193/Infinite.Dreams.Hooked.on.Creatures.of.the.Deep.v0.74.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar

Mineshaft.Pro.Series.Golf.v1.39.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cr@cked-BiNPDA

Pro Series Golf is an addictive combination of accessible gameplay blended with the emotive rivalry of competitive golf. Going beneath the surface of typical golf simulations, it exposes the heart of this elite sport -- deep-seated rivalry and the drive to be the best!

1)Download and install the gameHope u have installed the BiNPDA patch already. )

Mineshaft.Pro.Series.Golf.v1.39.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cr@cked-BiNPDA

2)Run CapsOFF. ( Or use LCG X-plore with All files capabilities)

3)Navigate to C:\PRIVATE\20007b39\2000afbd.

4)Delete the file Demo.sav ( Be wise to create a backup of this file on E:\ )

5)Thats it.( Now u can turn the Caps back ON)

Repack-BiNPDA
    Code:
    http://rs224.rapidshare.com/files/133837657/Mineshaft.Pro.Series.Golf.v1.39.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Crckd.Repack-BiNPDA.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/133837406/bin-6331.rar

Rovio Bounce Boing.Voyage v1.00 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1.Cra??ed-BiNPDA

Bounce: Boing Voyage is a 3D sequel to the original Bounce games which many of you may remember from some of Nokia's older phones. The original game involved guiding a red ball through various levels, and the new version follows the same basic idea.

Since Nokia first announced it was going to become involved in the gaming industry, many people asked what their mascot would be. Sega has Sonic, Nintendo has Mario, what is Nokia's? Well, this is it, Bounce is as close as you're ever going to get to an old-style mascot for Nokia. The character has more personality than the faceless Snake, and already has a lot of iconic value thanks to its earlier appearances in 2D on some very big-selling phone models.

You start the game as a red rubber ball in a cartoon forest, where an evil floating cube is hypnotising the creatures of the forest to cut down all the trees (this is rather a psychedelic game on many levels). As you pursue the cube you journey through three zones, each with four levels. The levels themselves are subdivided into linked sections which you progress through linearly, and each section contains some kind of puzzle or challenge which may require dexterity, clever thinking, or both. As you clear a level the next level is unlocked, and these are all accessible from the game world map so you can go back to them if you like. Levels take a while to load, perhaps 10 or 15 seconds on average, but once you're in a level the different sections load instantly so the overall loading time is very low.

The easy way to complete a level is to just go through it ignoring all the bonuses, but if you want to score maximum points you have to collect all the glowing spheres, and this can be very tricky as some of them are hidden or in awkward-to-reach places.

As you progress through the game you will be able to turn into two other kinds of ball, and all three types have their own abilities. Many later puzzles require you to use all of these abilities, and it may become easier to collect spheres on earlier levels if you go back to them after gaining a new kind of ball. The pace of the game varies tremendously, with some sections moving at very high speeds while others force you to stop and think.

It's very very easy to learn how to play Bounce as each gameplay element is introduced one at a time, with the first levels effectively acting as a tutorial.

There are also three separate Arena levels, but more about those in the Arena part of this review.

Bounce Boing Voyage feels like a combination of Mario 64, Sonic The Hedgehog and Super Monkey Ball, and is very console-like. This could easily be a Nintendo DS game for example.

Graphics & Sound

The game looks wonderful, it has nice bright colours and well-designed scenery, with a fast and smooth 3D engine that never slows down even when the ball is moving at high speed. There's a good variety of scenery and objects, and even relatively small sections can seem large thanks to the careful level design.

There are numerous cut scenes, most which use the game's own 3D graphic engine so they blend in with the gameplay perfectly. Many of the images the game uses are unusual and memorable, with a combination of cute animals and surreal psychedelia. There are also a few cut scenes which use 2D artwork that have an ink-heavy comic style.

The sound is great, there's a lovely soundtrack that starts out jolly and gets darker towards the end of the game. The music complements the graphics wonderfully. The sound effects are good too, with a variety of noises for the different ball types and some amusing things thrown in here and there (such as the clucking that the giant cube birds make when you step on them).

Two of the three Arena-oriented levels, the left involves cannons while the right involves high speed

N-Gage Arena

There are three Arena-based levels which you can unlock by collecting enough spheres from the main levels. They appear in the centre of the game map so you can go to them at any time.

The Arena levels have no real end points and you can't die, they're simply contests to score as highly as possible within a time limit. You score automatically by just being in the level but to get a good score you should collect coins (which add points at a faster rate) and rings (which extend the time limit). Each level has a completely different design, requiring different kinds of skills to do well in it, and people who do well on one Arena level may not do so well on another.

Scores are uploaded to an online league table so people can compare their rankings.

TV & Keyboard Test

Some N-Gage-compatible phones (e.g. Nokia N82, N95, N95 8GB, N96) have a TV Out feature which lets you connect the phone to a television set. This can be used for playing N-Gage games, or for any other phone function.

All N-Gage phones are compatible with Bluetooth keyboards that use the HID Bluetooth standard, and such a keyboard can be used to control games or any other phone function.

Bounce is perfectly playable through TV Out, it's very much like playing an old console game. The colours are lovely and bright though the 3D textures look pixelly. The music is nice to hear through the television's speakers.

Our Bluetooth keyboard worked absolutely brilliantly with the game, showing an instant response to every key press. Note that you have to redefine the "jump" and "change shape" keys from the settings menu when in horizontal mode, because these functions are mapped to the phone's gaming keys by default. Redefining them to 1 and 2 seemed to work well.

Overall

Bounce: Boing Voyage has lovely graphics, a gorgeous soundtrack, fun gameplay, a very welcoming learning curve, and above all bags and bags of charm. If you complete the game and pay close attention to the end credits, you'll see an example of how the developers have gone beyond the call of duty with this project.

It's a very "player-friendly" game, it never traps you in an unfair situation, and if you do die you always feel that you deserved it. If the worst happens, it puts you in the nearest safe place to where you died so you don't have to repeat anything you've already done. Bounce maximises fun and minimises drudgery, which is ideal for a phone game.

Some hardcore gamers may say Bounce is too easy and too short, but they're wrong. Firstly, simply going through the levels is much easier than completing them at 100%, and completing the game the easiest way only earns you about 200 pickup points out of 1000. Secondly, there are the Arena levels to keep the gameplay going even when you've fully completed the story mode at 100%. Thirdly... This game costs 7 euros. That's about one sixth of the price of one Nintendo DS game. The amount of gameplay you're getting for your money is huge, and it's definitely the best 7 euros this reviewer has ever spent on a brand new game.

It's not perfect: the gameplay isn't as original as Reset Generation or Mile High Pinball, it might have been nice to have more hidden areas and different routes through levels (perhaps based on ball type) to increase replay value, more difficult puzzles in the later levels would have made them much more satisfying, and of course more levels in general would be very welcome. Some kind of multiplayer mode, either online or Bluetooth-based, would have been the icing on the cake.

However, for 7 euros Bounce is excellent value for money. It's a carefully-crafted very playable 3D platformer which has managed to find its own style without being too derivative, and it successfully reinvents a forgotten game series. Hopefully we'll see more Bounce games (and more games in general) from the developer Rovio as this is a brilliant debut for them on N-Gage. They clearly know what they're doing.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/136784207/Rovio.Bounce.Boing.Voyage.v1.00.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/136778786/Rovio.Bounce.Boing.Voyage.v1.00.N-GAGE.SymbianOS9.1.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar.html
    Extract to .ngage file
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/1905257/Bounce.zip.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information