Thread: couldn't find iphone 5s network help

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Hi everyone
    I got iphone 5s phone is sim locked but no idea which network locked to I placed order with imei check with different imei check website tried network Finder and also full gsx check but they replied and in the network status showed US gsm network no clue which network is this in us I did google it but couldn't find such network in usa .
    Anyone can help plz
    I got the below email from the unlocking website for imei check network finder .

IMEI :*013887001914659
    Unlock code :* Serial Number:** F2LLKPJRFF9V Initial Activation Policy ID:* 52 MEID:** Activation Policy Description:* US GSM Service Policy IMEI:**013887001914659*Applied Activation Policy ID:* 52 Part Description:* IPHONE 5S 16GB SILVER Applied Activation Policy Description:* US GSM Service Policy Product Version:* 7.0.6 Next Tether Policy ID:* 52 Last Restore Date:** Next Tether Activation Policy Description:* US GSM Service Policy Bluetooth MAC Address:* F8:27:93:57:6F:B9 First Unbrick Date:**07/11/13*MAC Address:* F82793576FB8 Last Unbrick Date:**31/12/13ICCID:**89014103276359484323*Unbricked:* true* Unlocked:* false
    Orders details
    Order ID : 3845
    Service Name : Gsx Carrier Check For iPhones & iPad
    Credit : 0.77

Hello,

Do you have uaSIM? If not then you can buy one and try to activate your iPhone first. Insert uaSIM and try to key in few MCC and MNC combinations of different network and connect to itunes or wifi and see if the iPhone gets activated. Once you see the iPhone is getting activated with a particular MCC MNC, then you again run a GSX Check. Keep us updated for any of your findings.

There is a worldwide service that you can use to get this unlocked, but seems iPhone 5s will have long wait time. But first try and get your iPhone activated. Orelse there are different options such as changing the logic board with other country iphones logic board (Costly method)

Thread Information