Thread: Why is the slow unlock service

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Default Why is the slow unlock service

Hi Unlockbylogs team
    This is the third Imei i upload to youre server and is now delayed and not get code i had on blackberry it took about 1 month and didnt get code thanx to Mr Viru it was cancelled the i made another upload for u9 code it took 2 weeks to get code and it should take 24 to 48 hours as i was told today i upload imei for G1 also i was told that it should take few mins it took few hours and till now not receive code i would like to know why is the delay.
    Thanx for youre time

Administrator

Ok i will explain you added services when they went unstable like bberry ww was delayed for sure and then you added vodafone australia but did'nt add the model and it was delayed for that reason it never takes 2 weeks and then the G1 , all htc and G1 codes are delivered always in few minutes you can also check our section on gsmhosting with no negative feedbacks such as you gave here now.

B.R.,
    Viru

Quote Originally Posted by dabdoub_30 View Post
    Hi Unlockbylogs team
    This is the third Imei i upload to youre server and is now delayed and not get code i had on blackberry it took about 1 month and didnt get code thanx to Mr Viru it was cancelled the i made another upload for u9 code it took 2 weeks to get code and it should take 24 to 48 hours as i was told today i upload imei for G1 also i was told that it should take few mins it took few hours and till now not receive code i would like to know why is the delay.
    Thanx for youre time
    Hello,

There is a contact details thread available in the sticky threads. In case if you feel something is wrong, you can ping up with any of the supporters there and they will be more than happy to assist you for your querries. You can directly get in touch with "unlockbylogs"

Thread Information