Thread: Recover Text Messages For Windows Mobile Phones

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Thumbs up Recover Text Messages For Windows Mobile Phones

For the majority of mobile phone users like me, sms messages are quite important data, isn’t it? Just because human beings tend to forget things very easily, we need some exact things to memorize the special moments of life and our special feelings at the time. We can say, mobile messages could really be the witness of our life. So, I believe that almost everyone of us hope that our mobile messages are saved well, including sweet messages with our honey, warm messages from our families, encouraging messages with friends and so on. All of these are precious gifts of our life. At least me myself treasure them a lot.

Privacy has been a hot topic for a long time. It is well acknowledged that privacy is important to everyone. As for privacy of our mobile phone messages, we should really pose high emphasis on it. Because it’s our right to keep our private messages personal. For me, I do have always been attempting to find a way that could both have my messages saved well and protect them personally.

Finally, I find this—GodswMobile SMS Mirror. It could help me to well realize the above functions. I like it a lot. By the way, GodswMobile SMS Mirror could only work on phones with Window mobile 6/6.5, as HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro2, etc. Not compatible with WP7, iPhone or Android

Main function of GodswMobile SMS Mirror:
    Make a copy of your incoming and outgoing sms on the fly
    All you sms will copy to the mirror and you could export to any mobile or PC easily with this app.

The most important is it could not only copy, but move. Once you receive or send new messages, they do not leave on your mobile, but move to the software data base stealthy. So other could not see your private message even they keep your mobile as they are password protected.

Free download link:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2959357...irror-v1.0.zip

Alternative download link:
    http://www.godswmobile.com/download/...sms-mirror.zip

User Guide:
    http://www.godswmobile.com/godswmobi...mobile.html#q1

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

GodswMobile SMS Mirror is really an impressive app. Especially it’s function of real-time incoming and outgoing sms backup, which have done me a lot of help! I could never worry about that my sms would get lost or something.

Thread Information