How to make ringtones for iPhone
Now I have some new music, and I want to create them as ringtones for my iPhone, but I don’t know how to deal with it. We were directly download ringtones in the past. But sometimes I can’t find some ringtones which I really need. And I want to make ringtones as my own preference.
This thing has troubled me for a long time, but now it is no longer bothered me. I find a professional ringtone tool, it can help me to solve this problem, with this iPhone tool, and I can create my favorite ringtones. Now I will show you what this iPhone tool is.
iPhone Ringtone Maker is powerful software for you to make your own ringtone for your iPhone. With this iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can make ringtone from your favorite video and audio collection and even music form library or DVD files. This iPhone Ringtone Converter helps you set exact start time and end time of the segment you want and transfer it to iPhone ringtone without iTunes.

How to make ringtones for iPhone
Preparations: free download this iPhone Ringtone Maker, install and run it on you PC.

Step1: Click "Add File" or "Load DVD" to add files you want to set as iphone ringtone.

Step2: If you want music clip by dragging the two slider bars or change the number to reset start time and end time. Click "Pre-listen" button to pre-listen the music clip.

Tips:
1. You can edit the added iPhone ringtone by click "Manage Ringtone". It's easy to rename the ringtone or remove it from your iPhone directly.

2. If you have connected iPhone with PC, check the "Import to iPhone", WAV to M4R Converter can load converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly.

Step3: Change destination folder by clicking "Browse" button.

Step4: Now click to making ringtone for iPhone.

So after four steps, you will get your preference ringtones.