Octopus Box SE Software v1.0.1 is out! We have added Unlock and world's first Repair IMEI for LT15i, MT15i, R800, SO-01C!

Octopus Box SE Software v1.0.1 Release Notes:
  • LT15i – added Unlock, world's first Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair TA.
  • R800 – added Unlock, world's first Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair TA.
  • MT15i – added Unlock, world's first Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair TA.
  • SO-01C – added Unlock, world's first Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair TA
In order to perform Unlock and Repair IMEI operations with LT15i, MT15i, R800 and SO-01C Sony Ericsson mobile phones, you'll need to use TP. For a detailed information on this subject please refer to the manual located in the "Cable & Manual" tab. Manuals are available for all supported models.
Note that one Sony Ericsson phone Unlock for Octopus Box owners will cost 10 credits, Unlock & Repair IMEI will cost 20 credits. If you don't own one of these boxes, you'll have to pay 13 credits for Unlock and 26 for Unlock & Repair IMEI.

Unlocking Video & Downloading Link Here