View Poll Results: Feedback For UnlockByLogs Server!!!!!

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Excellent

9 52.94%
  • Good

6 35.29%
  • Average

2 11.76%

Thread: Feedback For UnlockByLogs server!!!!

Default Feedback For UnlockByLogs server!!!!

Customers for UnlockByLogs Server can post here their comments and feedback and for support.

B.R.,
    Viru
    UnlockByLogs.com

Quote Originally Posted by UnlockByLogs View Post
    Customers for UnlockByLogs Server can post here their comments and feedback and for support.

B.R.,
    Viru
    UnlockByLogs.com
    Hello,

Its one of the best service provider with the best online support team. And that is why I am now a reseller as well as a part of the product support team. Hope all the members on the forum would like to try out the server and then provide the feedback.

Hello,

Its one of the best service provider with the best online support team. And that is why I am now a reseller as well as a part of the product support team. Hope all the members on the forum would like to try out the server and then provide the feedback.[/QUOTE]
    Hello,

And to get more better support for all the www.GsmIndia.in members in India, you ca n also dial up the contacts provided in the below thread link:

http://gsmindia.in/forum/showthread.php?t=17265

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Server Logs:
    Code:
    Genie Universal Credits

Options                        Cost
    Genie Universal 100 Credits	30 Credits
    Genie Universal 200 Credits	50 Credits
    Genie Universal 1000 Credits	220 Credits
    Genie Universal 5000 Credits	1000 Credits
    Genie Universal 10000 Credits	1900 Credits
    Genie Universal 30000 Credits	5000 Credits

Why i can't create Genie Universal Credits Genie Universal Credits from unlockbylogs credit ?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by haiminhk15 View Post
    Server Logs:
    Code:
    Genie Universal Credits

Options                        Cost
    Genie Universal 100 Credits	30 Credits
    Genie Universal 200 Credits	50 Credits
    Genie Universal 1000 Credits	220 Credits
    Genie Universal 5000 Credits	1000 Credits
    Genie Universal 10000 Credits	1900 Credits
    Genie Universal 30000 Credits	5000 Credits

Why i can't create Genie Universal Credits Genie Universal Credits from unlockbylogs credit ?
    You can talk to your reseller regarding this.

B.R.,
    Viru

GsmIndia.in Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by viru View Post
    You can talk to your reseller regarding this.
    Thanks for reply. See u again at Chocolate Discotheque, Shenzhen

Hello,

I checked out, and its working. I dont know was not working for you. Maybe some kinda bug or system error.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Server have some trouble with worldwide Moto code. Sometimes i add only one IMEI but it add twices. Certainly i'm lost 3 credits

Special T-Mobile code is very too long time, according to advertising only about from 1-3 days, but it usually take more than 7 days. My customer can't waiting for a long time. Finally im lost of money

U need check server

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by MobileService View Post
    Server have some trouble with worldwide Moto code. Sometimes i add only one IMEI but it add twices. Certainly i'm lost 3 credits

Special T-Mobile code is very too long time, according to advertising only about from 1-3 days, but it usually take more than 7 days. My customer can't waiting for a long time. Finally im lost of money

U need check server

Thanks !
    Hello Mr. MobileService,

Well to start with double imei, it is not a server issues. It usually happens in case when you are facing internet problems and maybe you press F5 during the order is being processed. This is issue even with net bankings. Even all banks ask peope to avoid using F5 even if there is a delay in the transaction.

Secondly, if you dont know, few days back the t_mobile service was unstable and was taking approximately 1-2 weeks processing time. But we made sure to process it as early as possible for you.

Well also please provide us your userid so that we can trace the log for you in regards to the moto imei logged in twice. We will provide you the time for those transactions, and also in such case you can let us know by messenger and we will be more than glad to refund you that credit upto the powers we can.

You can contact any of our product supporters and get the issue resolved with proper explanation.

No, i lost credit many times, it only happen in recent times. can't to shift the responsibility onto your customer with only some normal explanatory such as facing internet. In this case i usually use "contact us" function for cancel, but i don't receive any answer also refund credit

Can't to shift the responsibility onto T-Mobile service. Because i buy code for other phone have T-Mobile Pro with other database where there are code very quickly

Best Regard !

Quote Originally Posted by MobileService View Post
    No, i lost credit many times, it only happen in recent times. can't to shift the responsibility onto your customer with only some normal explanatory such as facing internet. In this case i usually use "contact us" function for cancel, but i don't receive any answer also refund credit

Can't to shift the responsibility onto T-Mobile service. Because i buy code for other phone have T-Mobile Pro with other database where there are code very quickly

Best Regard !
    Please read the above post carefully, wherein i have asked you some details to resolve your issue. Unless you provide me details or talk to the product supporters, your issue cannot be resolved.

And also regarding the double submission of your motorola imei, i am sure it was error on your part that imei got submitted twice, can be internet slowness issue, or pressed submit twice in a moment, etc. So in case to resolve issue please provide details.

Please cancel or refund this code, because it's pending and verifying very long time

Open: 2009-10-08 12:56:58
    Imeis » U.S.A networks » Cingular ( AT&T ) USA 3 Hrs - 24 Hrs
    Model = 'Z9 ', Imei(s) = '355570-01-096041-0', Unlock code = '08621594 ', Comments = 'code from moto data base'

Open: 2009-10-27 21:06:43
    Pending: 2009-11-05 19:09:18

Imeis » Nokia BB5 » Nokia BB5 Orange France
    Model = 'N96', Imei(s) = '356064-03-439877-2'
    Thanks

Thread Information