Thread: UnlocK Vodafone Australia In Fastest Server

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Default UnlocK Vodafone Australia In Fastest Server

Hi to forum members i have asked Mr Viru on 23/12/010 about vodafone australia unlock he told me supported and need 2 days and today is 07/01/2011 and code is still not ready will any custumer wait for 15 days and finally not get unlock code everyday i ask Mr viru tells me today tomorrow service will resume on 4/1 now its 7/1 and still not ready and i am sure that tomorrow code will not be ready. So please dear fastest server team as u put on ure website refund my credits back.
    Thanx in advance.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dabdoub_30 View Post
    Hi to forum members i have asked Mr Viru on 23/12/010 about vodafone australia unlock he told me supported and need 2 days and today is 07/01/2011 and code is still not ready will any custumer wait for 15 days and finally not get unlock code everyday i ask Mr viru tells me today tomorrow service will resume on 4/1 now its 7/1 and still not ready and i am sure that tomorrow code will not be ready. So please dear fastest server team as u put on ure website refund my credits back.
    Thanx in advance.
    There are a few things we can't control , we are fastest server when we have the services on time. I informed you on 23rd already that service will resume on 4th and codes will be coming in. I even told you if you can wait 48 hrs or so and you accepted. Codes are not calculated by us and you should know this , you are an old customer on unlockbylogs.
    We just provide services.

B.R.,
    Viru

GsmIndia.in Active Teen

Default n8

nokia n8 imei ; 352684045219859 os; o2 pls hlpe sime loke code plss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Thread Information