Q: I wanna to put Sony photo video to my Mac computer. I need a tool to help me. Which one I need?
A: You need Mac MTS Converter that can edit MTS video files on Mac OS X.

Q: What is MTS? Do you mean that my Sony photo video is MTS video?
A: MTS format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic.

Q: Can you tell me what MTS Converter for Mac supported format?
A: MTS Converter for Mac is able to convert .mts files to all popular format on Mac excellently and quickly. Mac MTS Converter can converts TS video, M2TS video, WMV, 3GP, FLV, RM, RMVB, MOD, TOD, MP4, VOB, DAT, ASF, and HD H.264, HD MOV, HD WMV, etc to Media players suitable video formats.

Q: How can I use this Mac MTS Converter?
Preparation: Free download Mac MTS Converter, install and run on your Mac.

Step 1: Add file
Click “Add File” to add MTS video files into the software. All these videos will be shown in the playlist.

Step 2: Trim
Click “Trim” button to activate the trim window. Here you can cut the video into small clips by dragging the start and end sliders.

Step 3: Set output format profile
MTS Converter for Mac provides the former profile drop-down list for mac users to set the right category like all profiles, general video, general audio, HD video, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, lossless audio, mobile phone and the others, the next drop-down list to set the right output formats like MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc.

Step 4: Destination
Click "Browse" button to select a folder on the hard disk as destination folder. "Open" button is to directly open the defaulted folder.

Step 5: Convert
Finally you just click “Convert” button to start the conversion. The converter will automatically work. The only thing you can do is to wait until the conversion is finished.

Tips:You can watch the loaded videos in the preview window. Snapshot button helps you capture images you want from the video.