Thread: zte mf631 data card software to make calls and sms

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Smile zte mf631 data card software to make calls and sms

Hello guys, this is my first post. My query is regarding data card software as I said in the subject. zte data card software is not capable of making calls and sms. So I need a software for flashing. BTW I don't know much about flashing and all but I can do I think with help of you guys.

Thanks and Regards.

Default drradadiya

Quote Originally Posted by godson View Post
    Hello guys, this is my first post. My query is regarding data card software as I said in the subject. zte data card software is not capable of making calls and sms. So I need a software for flashing. BTW I don't know much about flashing and all but I can do I think with help of you guys.

Thanks and Regards.
    My query is regarding data card software as I said in the subject. zte data card software is not capable of making calls and sms. So I need a software for flashing. BTW I don't know much about flashing and all but I can do I think with help of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by godson View Post

Thanks and Regards.
    pls i need to make calls with my zte mf631.i have unlocked it to use any operator sim but can't call. Please put me through.

Quote Originally Posted by soevi View Post
    pls i need to make calls with my zte mf631.i have unlocked it to use any operator sim but can't call. Please put me through.

I sorted it out, and if you still didn't have success.
    Last edited by jijojamie; 26-04-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Thread Information