RH-59 Phone Data Package 25.00 Installation (mcusw 6.42 Customer Care/Production)
Note !! VERY IMPORTENT:
You need to uninstall the previous version of the RH-59 data package
before installing this version.
It will NOT work correctly if this step is skipped.
Close Phoenix before starting installation of the Data Package.
Note! Phoenix release A 2004.08.5.42 or newer is required! earlier versions may work
but problems do exist, particularly when saving settings or performing product
Installation package includes
- MCU software release, language packages (PPM) and content package.
- Flash update package (FPS-8/FLS-4 prommer software update)
- RH-59.ini file, that includes
- names of flash files and language packs.
- options used in flashing
- list of settings that can be saved from customer's phone when
- <product code>.ini files, that define
- language packages that belong to each product
- default settings for each product
- Default SW setting files
- User interface configuration file for Product Profile tool (RH-59.ppu)
- Label printing files (rh-59lbl.ini, *.pcx)
- RH-59.val includes product type specific module information for Faultlogger
- readme.txt (this file)
- Reading/writing some settings may show an Error, but should not cause failing of
the whole flashing procedure.
Copyright (c) Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.