Thread: Help A Novice

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Unhappy Help A Novice

I have just got a UJ Box with HWK ver 2.10.7. I tried installing on Windows 7 but had problems and later realised that it was not compatible. Installing on XP worked but I couldn't run the update client as access to the update server kept failing.

Fortunately I had a newer version of the update client (2.2) from this forum and that did the trick.

I successfully installed the data files. Then it was time to try flashing a Nokia 2330c-2. But to my dismay even the model is not listed in the mobiles. I still went ahead to run the DCTXBB5 program but it keeps telling me the enter license activation string.

Requests:
    1. How do I get the Nokia 233c-2 listed in the MCU
    @. Is there an explanation to the missing activation string?
    3. How do I get the activation string
    4. If I did anything wrong, please explain to me how to go about the installation of the software.

Please know that this is my first time in the mobile repair profession, so please don't be too hard on me, ok?

Thank you very much
    Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by theoquist View Post
    I have just got a UJ Box with HWK ver 2.10.7. I tried installing on Windows 7 but had problems and later realised that it was not compatible. Installing on XP worked but I couldn't run the update client as access to the update server kept failing.

Fortunately I had a newer version of the update client (2.2) from this forum and that did the trick.

I successfully installed the data files. Then it was time to try flashing a Nokia 2330c-2. But to my dismay even the model is not listed in the mobiles. I still went ahead to run the DCTXBB5 program but it keeps telling me the enter license activation string.

Requests:
    1. How do I get the Nokia 233c-2 listed in the MCU
    @. Is there an explanation to the missing activation string?
    3. How do I get the activation string
    4. If I did anything wrong, please explain to me how to go about the installation of the software.

Please know that this is my first time in the mobile repair profession, so please don't be too hard on me, ok?

Thank you very much
    Theodore

update box firmware in bb5 box registration key is found

then already update key u use it then install the box 100% working ................

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Kanniappan,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Please how do I update the box firmware?
    Will that automatically get me the flash file for Nokia 2330c-2 as well?
    Thanks again

Thread Information