Product review for X-SIM Unlocking Sim Card for iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 Baseband 2.0.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhcnA35TcY

Are you one of the many people in the world that has an iPhone 4S but cannot use it because your iPhone 4S does not accept the sim card you are trying to use? Usually you will get message like: "activation required", "activating your iphone", "it may take up to three minutes to activate your iphone", "could not activate your iPhone" or "Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable". These issues have frustrated many users and now there is a solution for people like us who only want to use our iPhone 4S on with any network carrier we would like.

The developers from GEVEY REBEL Alpha XSIM iPhone 4S Unlock SIM CARD - REBEL ALPHA X-SIM have made a solution called X-SIM that allows you to use any network carrier sim card on your locked(eg. AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, O2, Orange etc.) iPhone 4S. This video demonstrates iPhone 4S being Activated and unlock using X-SIM so that you can use any network carrier sim card. The iPhone being activated and unlock is running iOS 5.1 and modem firmware(baseband) 2.0.1. This video will demonstrate all the errors anyone will have using an iPhone 4S that is lock to a network carrier eg. ATT, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon.

Nature of the test: To see if X-SIM from GEVEY REBEL Alpha XSIM iPhone 4S Unlock SIM CARD - REBEL ALPHA X-SIM can unlock the latest iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 with baseband 2.0.1.

Phone being tested: iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1 and baseband 2.0.1 locked to AT&T.

Unlocking sim card used: X-SIM Sim Card from GEVEY REBEL Alpha XSIM iPhone 4S Unlock SIM CARD - REBEL ALPHA X-SIM

http://www.rebelalphaxsim.com claim: X-SIM True Plug-and-Play iPhone 4S Unlock SIM Adapter without any setup, No need dial 112, no need to Cut your SIM, No cables No logs, No Apps, No JailBreak, Just insert and talk, Use any SIM card, without voiding your warranty, on any provider!. Supports iOS 5.1 and baseband 2.0.1. Works with ****Sprint(does not work in USA on 5.1 since there is no jailbreak for iOS 5.1 as yet but works in all other countries), AT&T, Verizon(does not work in USA on 5.1 since there is no jailbreak for iOS 5.1 as yet but works in all other countries) and other network carriers that distribute Apple iPhone 4S.

Level of difficulty to use: If you can insert your sim card into your iPhone without any assistance then you can use X-SIM solution from GEVEY REBEL Alpha XSIM iPhone 4S Unlock SIM CARD - REBEL ALPHA X-SIM .

Pros: Easiest solution thus far to unlock your iPhone 4S.

Con: Since there is no jailbreak for iOS 5.1, CDMA users in USA cannot use this solution in USA but they can use in any other country without any problems. If you have any questions regarding this, please send us an email or leave a comment on this blog.

Over all rating: 100% satisfied. Why? Well you insert the X-SIM sim card along with the sim card and you turn on the iPhone and without doing anything within 30 to 50 seconds I had my iPhone 4S working. I think this a perfect solution. Also even when i turned on airplane mode I was still able to connect after.

Time it take to unlock your iPhone 4S: 30 to 50 seconds.

I have seen the development and been involved in the development of unlocking sim card since the first iPhone was released in 2007. For those of us who don’t know what is an unlock sim card, it is a thin flexible printed circuit(FPC) with a very small micro-control unit(MCU F981 or F980) that allows anyone who has an iPhone to use other network carriers/phone operators sim card on that iPhone that was once only could use eg. AT&T sim cards.

REGARDS
ASATA [PRODUCT SUPPORTER]