Thread: All News from KulanKendi - Actual Version 1.50

Administrator

Exclamation All News from KulanKendi - Actual Version 1.50

Ver 1.42

- P990i Read Information and User Code supported (FREE for KK Users)

!!! ATTENTION !!!
    Read Information will work ONLY for valid KulanKendi users.First connection for PDA or valid account checking
    request authorization(free), after success authorization internet connection is not required(for running session).
    ---

PDA works with DCU60 cable like DB2020 phones. To install PDA Drivers do:
    1. Download "Hermione" drivers from www.kulankendi.com (will be tomorrow at download section).
    2. Decompress to any directory.
    3. Remove battery and cable from phone, put back battery.
    4. Hold "C" key in the phone and plug DCU60 cable
    5. NOW IMPORTANT! system at first will fail with recognition of new device(DO NOT release "C" key), wait some time and system will detect "Sony Ericsson Composite Device" and ask for drivers.
    6. Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.
    7. Wait for new device "Sony Ericsson Master Port" and again Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.
    8. Wait for new device "Sony Ericsson Slave Port" and again Browse path to decompressed Hermione drivers.

If all was successfully installed then PDA is ready to play.
    Connecting PDA with KulanKendi Client is same like with DB2020 phones EXCEPT:

1. Always when PDA phone is connected to cable with "C" key then system will at first fail to detect device - it's normal, wait 1-2 seconds and system message will dissapear and phone will be correctly detected. Also before client will detect phone and read information it need some time(3-4 seconds), so please BE PATIENT and HOLD "C" key for longer time as usual.
    ---

User Code reading is for FREE, so not need to Clear User Code for this model. Some more information are now given (small changes from 1.42 version) for User Code, example:

Hold 'C' button and plug DCU60 USB cable.
    Phone Connected...
    Detected: DB2000: P990i Series
    Phone IMEI:35959300-xxxxxx-x
    Color: Red ; OTP CID: 49
    EROM CID:49
    Phone Model:P990i
    CDA: CDA162008/16 R3A02
    PDA: CXC162037 R7A001
    Phone Firmware:CXC162087 R2A01
    Flash ID: 0x2010 - Supported
    MCC+MNC: 234-33 - SIM
    NCK: - Locked - 5
    NSCK: - Unlocked - 5
    SPCK: - Unlocked - 5
    CCK: - Unlocked - 5
    PCK: - Unlocked - 5
    Phone Code : 0000 , MCC+MNC: 234-33
    Phone Code lock status: - Asking when new SIM inserted.
    All Done! - Time:00:00:03

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.43

- Fixed bug with "cant' flashing" when FS or MAIN was loaded and any additional option was selected.
    - Because many users DO NOT read anything like:"news","how to do" etc. and do some operation wrong and blame us,so I was forced to BLOCK
    ANY operation on phone when:
    >> EROM Version is lower than R3A016 and EROM CID=49 <<

!!! PLEASE READ !!!
    Because many users DON'T READ what I wrote here,how to use program(manual),new options and they do change CID to 51 and after they flash
    phone with OLD EROM Version what in many cases give DEAD phone(RED diode blinking) which is not possible to FIX for now. I was forced to
    BLOCK ANY operation on phone when EROM Version will not be update before. Client will propose self update EROM(please READ what will be
    shown). Of course user can break at this step and don't update EROM, but in this case we will not AGREE to allow to flash that phone. We
    don't want to take any responsibility for damaged phones by users who don't know what they do...
    EROM Update is(and was) FOR FREE and is SAFE, so please understand our move.

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.44

- Finally EROM Update for CID51 is available

Yea! Finally is possible to Update/Fix EROM Version to R3A016 for phones with EROM CID51!

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.45

- CDA change for PDA P990i

Spectre77 user asked me for this option, so I do it as special request

!!! PLEASE READ IT BEFORE USE CDA CHANGE FOR P990i !!!
    CDA change works usually as for DB2020... but after change CDA phone will add new CDA as next CDA number.
    So in service menu it will looks like:

Before change:
    CDA162008/46

After change:
    CDA162008/46
    CDA162008/18 - new one

Format,etc. will not help. Fortunately SEUS will see last one CDA(new one) and firmware update is possible

This option is for custom request so PLEASE think before play with it,I didn't check how many CDA numbers phone can accept!

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.46

- Fixed problem with P990i communication on slower machines.
    - Fixed popup system error message when client is closed during communication with server.

On some computers PDA P990i caused "EsB" error.I hope that communiacation problem will be fixed now.

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.43

- Fixed bug with "cant' flashing" when FS or MAIN was loaded and any additional option was selected.
    - Because many users DO NOT read anything like:"news","how to do" etc. and do some operation wrong and blame us,so I was forced to BLOCK
    ANY operation on phone when:
    >> EROM Version is lower than R3A016 and EROM CID=49 <<

!!! PLEASE READ !!!
    Because many users DON'T READ what I wrote here,how to use program(manual),new options and they do change CID to 51 and after they flash
    phone with OLD EROM Version what in many cases give DEAD phone(RED diode blinking) which is not possible to FIX for now. I was forced to
    BLOCK ANY operation on phone when EROM Version will not be update before. Client will propose self update EROM(please READ what will be
    shown). Of course user can break at this step and don't update EROM, but in this case we will not AGREE to allow to flash that phone. We
    don't want to take any responsibility for damaged phones by users who don't know what they do...
    EROM Update is(and was) FOR FREE and is SAFE, so please understand our move.

Thanks for read me.

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.44

- Finally EROM Update for CID51 is available

Yea! Finally is possible to Update/Fix EROM Version to R3A016 for phones with EROM CID51!

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.45

- CDA change for PDA P990i

Spectre77 user asked me for this option, so I do it as special request

!!! PLEASE READ IT BEFORE USE CDA CHANGE FOR P990i !!!
    CDA change works usually as for DB2020... but after change CDA phone will add new CDA as next CDA number.
    So in service menu it will looks like:

Before change:
    CDA162008/46

After change:
    CDA162008/46
    CDA162008/18 - new one

Format,etc. will not help. Fortunately SEUS will see first line of CDA(new one) and firmware update is possible

This option is for custom request so PLEASE think before play with it,I didn't check how many CDA numbers phone can accept!

!!!ATTENTION!!!
    CDA change DO NOT NEED to have FINALIZATION option enabled(only CHANGE CDA option must be active).

THIS OPTION IS FOR SPECIAL REQUEST BY Spectre77 USER AND WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE THIS OPTION.
    WE DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST TO USE THIS OPTION, SO PLEASE USE IT AT OWN RISK!

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.46

- Fixed problem with P990i communication on slower machines.
    - Fixed popup system error message when client is closed during communication with server.

On some computers PDA P990i caused "EsB" error.I hope that communiacation problem will be fixed now.

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.47

- In response to TopSony admin KKClient support now TopSony files.
    - Fixed CID Version missmatch after click Read Info button when MAIN or FS file(s) was loaded.
    - Not supported warning message will be shown when not allowed operation is used for PDA phones.
    - CID52 support(EROM Update not available yet for CID52).
    - Keyboard variant change for PDA models(Beta test).

Now KKClient can accept flash files from www.topsony.com site, so if somone have access there and see files what are missing on out support then can use files from there.
    CID52 is fully supported for flashing and other operation like phone code etc. unfortunately again EROM Update is not working this time for CID52 and we need to wait to be fixed by SE soon, so Update CID to 52 are disabled to prevent dead phones with old EROM(if many users will ask for it I can enabled it).
    PDA keyboard variant new feature added. Now user can change keyboard variant to one of: QWERTY,QWERTZ,AZERTY,Russian.This option was not tested with phone(coz no phone available for now),so it's beta option and please report me if this option not works etc.
    Flash files for CID52 will be uploaded soon, so please be patient.

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.49

- Play Sound on/off after operation is done.

Ver 1.48

- Fixed bug in format file detection KK<>topSony.
    - Fixed crashing problem while loading files to client(I hope).

Two version information at once
    Added option to play sound when any operation like flashing is done, it can help when user flash 1,2,3 or more phones at once(with few applications running at same time).

B.R.,
    Viru

Administrator

Ver 1.50

- EROM CID Update to 52 added(from 49 to 51 is still possible).
    - EROM Update(Patch FIX) for CID52 phones added.
    - Found and applied solution for PDA phones with "Error: GDFS Blk: 06".
    - Corrected information from server when server is under maintenance.
    - Recognition if lock area DCRC is broken(all locks closed).
    - Play Sound fixed(before was accepted after restart client).

1. EROM CID Update to number 52 is possible now.Still is possible to change CID number to 51 but only if phone have EROM CID 49!
    Downgrade NOT working so KKClient will not allow that operation.From version 1.50 was changed window with EROM CID update information. Now are 3 buttons: CID51,CID52 and CANCEL, I explained again FREE CID Update process eg. is FREE but only when user want to flash phone with finalization right after CID update.

2. EROM Update is now possible for phones (red blinking) with CID52.(Please not mistake it with RED blinking phones with damaged/cloned GDFS lock area).

3. With some help(tester) of one of our user I found solution for PDA phones what show message "Error: GDFS Blk: 06". Really no idea what's going on in these phones(need one for do analize) but looks like phone not allow to read block 6 of GDFS, so information about simlock state will self disable for phones what have this problem.

4. Fixed bug with no information from server when was under maintenance and when user try to make finalization or other option what cost credit.

5. Small detection routine for lock area, if phone have already tampered DCRC checksum of this area then software will show all locks closed. It will not working if phone have signed as unlocked FlashSecurity area and broken lock area DCRC checksum,so is not perfect detection.

6. Play sound option is fixed, before it working when user select or deselect it and do client restart.

B.R.,
    Viru

Thread Information