Thread: Hi Everybody

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Default Hi Everybody

Hello, my name is Jhon
    I am newbie to this Forum. I have just finished my post graduation. I am a software Engineer. I love to play games and watching Movies. I am here to gain knowledge from the various Forums.

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Hi Everyone,
    I am new here and Forum discussion is one of my hobbies.I think It's great to discuss about the topics which people like.I am learning much more things from forum discussion.
    It's great to be a part of the site and It was not difficult to be part of it as for the other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by jhonharry62 View Post
    Hello, my name is Jhon
    I am newbie to this Forum. I have just finished my post graduation. I am a software Engineer. I love to play games and watching Movies. I am here to gain knowledge from the various Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawidhanryk View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am new here and Forum discussion is one of my hobbies.I think It's great to discuss about the topics which people like.I am learning much more things from forum discussion.
    It's great to be a part of the site and It was not difficult to be part of it as for the other sites.

Welcome to both of you,

We wish you a pleasant stay on the GsmIndia Board and we will also look forward from contributions of your experience for other members. But please make sure to follow the rules of board, and use search option before making a new thread.

Again, Welcome to www.gsmindia.in

Thread Information