Thread: Waste of forum space just to get access to links

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

Smile Waste of forum space just to get access to links

OK, so I'm a member with 0 posts which means I cant see images or links. I am a frequent reader of many gsm forums and believe that if I dont have anything useful to say then I wont post answer to any thread. BUT I see due to the restrictions above set by this forum that many new members are posting useless posts just to get links accessable ie "thanks for pic" which as they only have one post obviously they couldnt see before they posted message. Where are the Mods who clean up useless post? or doesnt this forum have any?
    I agree we need more people posting but not having to wade through nonsence to see useful posts or tosee is any useful answers have been posted for ligitimate questions.

If this is a useless post (as I'm a 1 poster) then mods start doing your jobs and delete it.

GsmIndia.in Team Legend shaiksha85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FU_Too View Post
    OK, so I'm a member with 0 posts which means I cant see images or links. I am a frequent reader of many gsm forums and believe that if I dont have anything useful to say then I wont post answer to any thread. BUT I see due to the restrictions above set by this forum that many new members are posting useless posts just to get links accessable ie "thanks for pic" which as they only have one post obviously they couldnt see before they posted message. Where are the Mods who clean up useless post? or doesnt this forum have any?
    I agree we need more people posting but not having to wade through nonsence to see useful posts or tosee is any useful answers have been posted for ligitimate questions.

If this is a useless post (as I'm a 1 poster) then mods start doing your jobs and delete it.
    Hi

Thanks For Your Information

Information Was Send To Admin

GsmIndia.in Board Browser

yes same problem , here too, so what to do

Thread Information