hellow every one,

welcome to GSM INDIA forums.

most of the people who are using windows phone 7.5 may not aware of bing vision application.

so here i am going to explain how it works.

well,

bing vision is a grate application where u can not find this kind of in built application in any other mobile operating systems.

bing vision is an in built application on windows phone operating systems. (no matter of what brand of phone you are using)

lets go step wise:

1. first go and press search button on your windows phone.(feather touch button which located right side of the windows button )

2. it will automatically takes you to the default bing page.

3. there you will find lay out in down the page. where you can see at rightmost microphone option(button) where it is for bing voice search. (googl also having this kind of search nothing new is there.)

4.but here you can see eye button left to the microphone button. and this is called bing vision.

after pressing this button you gonna see some magic:

face the camera to any text: no matter what size of the text, no matter what font, no matter what color, no matter the distance between camera and text, no matter what language is the text.

it will automatically scans the text and convert it into text using (best optical character recognization algorithms ). and t will ask you to translate this text to the language what you want.

that it. you are done. u can read any language just with bing vision. the repose time is very very less.

thanks to Microsoft for making this easy and fast.

note: and recently Microsoft introduces musical search also. well i am gonna post that on my next post.