Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chance to be a Moderator at Gsmindia Board

Quote Originally Posted by mobiteck View Post
    ya yo right i need admins for my forum. and about appointment i was not wrong ur admin viru was late as per appointment. before blaming some 1 first check from where the problem is. now m not interested in being a mod in such a forum where admins dont respect members. forums r created for members and runs on the support of members . its not for the rule of admins

sorry mr viru i dont want to blame u . if m wrong i apalogise u sorry if i have said some thing wrong
    Hello,

Well, you seem to get frustated very fast. Just one post from Mr. Baraka and you seem to get so provuged with it. There are so many instances where a moderator has to face such issues from users. What you do in those cases?

As per I see, he was just bringing up concerns, and wherein i believe every member of the moderator team has right to bring up their issues and concerns while selecting new moderators.

Any which ways, as you have already revised you post from want to be a moderator to not being a moderator, we also can't change your decision and we respect your old as well as new revised post.

Administrator

ya yo right i need admins for my forum. and about appointment i was not wrong ur admin viru was late as per appointment. before blaming some 1 first check from where the problem is. now m not interested in being a mod in such a forum where admins dont respect members. forums r created for members and runs on the support of members . its not for the rule of admins

sorry mr viru i dont want to blame u . if m wrong i apalogise u sorry if i have said some thing wrong
    Firstly i never delayed any appointment.
    I messaged you firstly as per yahoo history i can show you.

B.R.,
    Viru

Hi Viru,

I also have some suggestions for some guys who can be good moderators, i will talk to you on your yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by GsmMobile View Post
    Hello,

Well, you seem to get frustated very fast. Just one post from Mr. Baraka and you seem to get so provuged with it. There are so many instances where a moderator has to face such issues from users. What you do in those cases?

As per I see, he was just bringing up concerns, and wherein i believe every member of the moderator team has right to bring up their issues and concerns while selecting new moderators.

Any which ways, as you have already revised you post from want to be a moderator to not being a moderator, we also can't change your decision and we respect your old as well as new revised post.

any ways your team is very good every 1 speaks in between others . i request all the gsm india team to know first whats the matter going on then speak out
    i dont have any quaries with viru but other guys with out knowing what we had discussed just try to involve and make issue so please do not say in between any 1 with out knowing the matter

Quote Originally Posted by viru View Post
    Firstly i never delayed any appointment.
    I messaged you firstly as per yahoo history i can show you.
    actually there was no appointment fixed in between u and me . so why we r making issue for this. if m right then no 1 else baraka lead this discussion to issue.

actually there was no appointment fixed in between u and me . so why we r making issue for this. if m right then no 1 else baraka lead this discussion to issue.
    I think this is not any isue . just english mistake.

when i wrote this.

how can you give your time to forum ?

if you have no time abt. your apointment with admin.

there i want to say ,

admin, invite you at yahoo,

But. The word "apointment" take as apointment for mod.

so all this misunderstanding.

yup thanks for understanding

Well I would still stick to my point that, one applying to be a moderator cannot get hypered so quick thathe decides to withdraw his request.

And in anyways, nothing in any of thepost was wrong, all was true and fact and you agreed to it. So no need of anyone getting tensed.

yup bro u r right every post was true. but i feel 1 thing is going wrong. that is every mod speaks between others discussion .i dont think mods r here to involve in others discussions . mods r here to help and solve members problems . even i know whats the duty of a mod so dear try to understand and think before u speak . where the issue is closed with me and s.mod baraka. and admin viru
    now again u r involving and creating again a unusual problem
    lets close this issue here . if still u have some thing to say then meet me on my yahoo id:mobiteck86
    where we can have a chat and resolve this issue . u can understand why m asking u to meet me on yahoo.
    but i still like yo attitude

Administrator

There is no issue at all and its mentioned earlier.
    I am also here to help people on this board.

B.R.,
    Viru

sorry for what all discussions had been between all our mods and the admin viru.
    now every thing is resolved and clear between us .
    there is no issue from my side

yup bro u r right every post was true. but i feel 1 thing is going wrong. that is every mod speaks between others discussion .i dont think mods r here to involve in others discussions . mods r here to help and solve members problems . even i know whats the duty of a mod so dear try to understand and think before u speak . where the issue is closed with me and s.mod baraka. and admin viru
    now again u r involving and creating again a unusual problem
    lets close this issue here . if still u have some thing to say then meet me on my yahoo id:mobiteck86
    where we can have a chat and resolve this issue . u can understand why m asking u to meet me on yahoo.
    but i still like yo attitude
    Hello,

Well I am back. Please dont have harsh feeling if i said something. And in a open forum, nothing is between some people. Its for all members to read, share, suggest, etc. anything in private PM can be used. And about attitude, i think all should have it, but at 100% only, neither more, nor less. Anyways, you i think you would do good as a moderator. The only thing is control on emotions, well dont think that i am teaching you something. I am here to learn more from all experienced people like you and Viru and all other senior guys. Hope to see you in new role soon. Infact I would suggest Viru to have some section like this in where we can come up with some topics and then entire team can debate or pt out own thoughts on it. I dont see much interaction in team on Gsmindia.in, if we have something like these we will sure be coming up with good idea's.

sorry for what all discussions had been between all our mods and the admin viru.
    now every thing is resolved and clear between us .
    there is no issue from my side
    Hello,

Will add you to Yahoo, sure will be good to talk with you there. Well wish you all the best. You look like a strong contender to be in team.

Hello Viru,

As i discussed in previous thread I would like to invite one of my friend who is good in updates posting, and also has a good databse for all the updates for years. He would like to be updates poster, if you wish. I can have 100% guarantee on his services.

Can you give him a chance to prove himself?

Also i would like suggestions from other team members on this updates issue. I see that there are some moderators for some section but very few post the updates. Specially i recomend you to get a good supporter for Nokia Hardware section.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information