Thread: Gsmindia.in Broacasting Team (GIBT) looking for some Broadcasters

GsmIndia.in Team Legend GsmBroadcaster's Avatar

Post Gsmindia.in Broacasting Team (GIBT) looking for some Broadcasters

Hello All,

First of all let me introduce myself to you guys: Well I have joined the Gsmindia.in team as a broadcaster for all kind of news and updates going around in GSM or so called communications world. This Team is called "The GIBT" or "Gsmindia.in Broacasting Team "

Short details of what I plan: To bring up a team of broadcasters who would be bringing in all kind of news from the communicatins worls and which will help all the members to stay in tune will all the changes and updates going around.

I have discussed this idea of mine with Viru and couple of other senior members, so now i wish to find out 2 people as in start who would really like to join in this plan and can contribute their important time to broadcast the news around this world. This news can be anything that you think that has to be shared with all members.

Note: Please, dont think this section to be like the Off topic zone, wherein you can post any kind of thing. Any news in this section should be useful and informative. This news can be published in English and the natinal language of India i.e. Hindi.

P.S.: The people who will get selected, will have a different position or you can say , a different group dedicated to Broadcasters. I am looking for new faces to come up. I do not recomend any Moderator or higher level person to join this group.

Quote Originally Posted by GsmBroadcaster View Post
    Hello All,

First of all let me introduce myself to you guys: Well I have joined the Gsmindia.in team as a broadcaster for all kind of news and updates going around in GSM or so called communications world. This Team is called "The GIBT" or "Gsmindia.in Broacasting Team "

Short details of what I plan: To bring up a team of broadcasters who would be bringing in all kind of news from the communicatins worls and which will help all the members to stay in tune will all the changes and updates going around.

I have discussed this idea of mine with Viru and couple of other senior members, so now i wish to find out 2 people as in start who would really like to join in this plan and can contribute their important time to broadcast the news around this world. This news can be anything that you think that has to be shared with all members.

Note: Please, dont think this section to be like the Off topic zone, wherein you can post any kind of thing. Any news in this section should be useful and informative. This news can be published in English and the natinal language of India i.e. Hindi.

P.S.: The people who will get selected, will have a different position or you can say , a different group dedicated to Broadcasters. I am looking for new faces to come up. I do not recomend any Moderator or higher level person to join this group.
    Hello,

I will pass on the news to your PM, hope all this goes good as we all talked. I would refer you some people who will be surely good for this job.
    @ Viru: Hope you will have good results about this suggestions. Let us know in case you need any more details. We will be working co-ordinated, as of now this will be taken care mostly by GsmBroadcaster, me and few of our sourcers. Can you arrange a special category for these people. For Eg: Like Moderators, Super moderators, Can we have Broadcasters and Sourcers as another category.

All Mods and Sup Mods,please provide your feedback as well on this.

Best of luck,
    Last edited by GsmMobile; 09-12-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Thread Information