Thread: cable for motorola A1200

GsmIndia.in Junior

Default cable for motorola A1200

HI ALL
    can anybody give suggestion how to get the cables or make the cable for motorola A1200 for infinity box to unlock?
    i got the pinouts from the infinity support but the motorola usb cable has got only four pins but the support says 8 pins like 6,7,8 for tx,rx,gnd.i am cunfused.
    the cable with usb came with the infinity box is not fitting the pone can anybody solve my problem for which i will be gratefull.
    thanking u all in advance
    bye

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ponetec View Post
    hello mr.VIRU,
    i saw in the infinity select model it has this model in chinese motorola section,it is supported by infinity i suppose,someday back i posted to the infinity support for the pinouts for this model and they replied with good information about the tx,rx,gnd,but onething i didnt understand is where to get the usb cable with 8 pins.cn u help me in this regards sir?
    i think u understand my problem sir,if anything wrong pls let me know.
    thank u for the response.
    Brother u can use RJ45 cables of infinity

try this one mate

i think you can understand

GsmIndia.in Junior

hi mr.ram
    the pinouts u have given here is already on the top of the infinity box.let me thank u all mr VIRU ND RAM for the response,coming back to the problem my question is the RJ45 cable which came with the infinity box does not enter the pone A1200,FOR ME TO MAKE A CABLE which cable with motorola usb end with RJ45 cable that can suit infinity box i should use? hope u understand my problem........pls can anyone help me.......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ponetec View Post
    hi mr.ram
    the pinouts u have given here is already on the top of the infinity box.let me thank u all mr VIRU ND RAM for the response,coming back to the problem my question is the RJ45 cable which came with the infinity box does not enter the pone A1200,FOR ME TO MAKE A CABLE which cable with motorola usb end with RJ45 cable that can suit infinity box i should use? hope u understand my problem........pls can anyone help me.......
    You Have A Rj45 infinty Cable for Moto A1200

Or You modified A Cable For Your Self

GsmIndia.in Junior

hi ram
    i got a cable from the infinity box for motorola (RJ45) but it is not goining inside the 1200,thats why i want to modify,can u help me?
    thank u for the reply,

Thread Information