Thread: infinity box not work wat have to do

Default infinity box not work wat have to do

hello sirs,
    sir i have a big big problem with my infinity box. i bought infinity box 2 month ago with 14 cables blue infinity box. i can't unlock any set from this box 1st i think that i m new user of box so i have 2 read the manuals and threads then i try my best but i can't unlock any of them which are supported in infinity box the set which i try is c115 113 118 j100 nec343i and many more sets but i can't unlock these sets then i change cables from my friend but still not worked my box detecting the card but not booting mobile just still on "now press power button" after that i try with red infinity box of my friend he's live another city when i put his red infinity box to unlock j100 it fastly detected the set and formated ffs but from my blue infinity box it can't detect so guys and moderators wat i have to do plz i m in very big tension now plz solve my problem
    y2ksalman

Product Supporter

As about possible reason of problem:
    if you sure that you have selected correct com port and that you have fromt switch in F-BUS position but still no luck it can be that cables or unibox has damage.
    In this case you have the next options:
    1. try to use any other cables. F.e. ordinary com port cables or any orther cables that you can find, maybe other unibox etc. You can also use any other unibox with built-in smart-card reader (all latest uniboxes has card-reader inside) and also you can insert Infinity smart-card in other boxes (f.e. Vygis, Thunderstorm and maybe others too).
    2. you can contact to your reseller and describe him the situation. probably he can replace your unibox (but I think he will ask you first to send him your box back so he can test it by himself before replacement). Don't forget about delivery expenses.

Thread Information